• Friday: Saundra Teal Schroller, Ottawa.
• Friday: Richard Warren, Ottawa; Donna Yakle, Ottawa.
• Saturday: April Powell and baby girl, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 3:09 p.m. Friday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Tina Williams, 41, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant for a probation violation.
• 11:35 p.m. Saturday, 2800 block of I-35 in Franklin County, Manuel Hortiz, 37, Olathe, on suspicion of no driver’s license and transporting an open container of alcohol.
• 9:01 a.m. Sunday, 400 block of East Second Street, Pomona, David Sherman, 31, Pomona, on suspicion of domestic battery.
• 4:45 p.m. Sunday, 3100 block of Florida Road, Benjamin Marckmann, 22, Wellsville, on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear in court.
Police Department Arrests
• 9:25 a.m. Friday, 700 block of West Second Street, Michelle Leecy, 43, Ottawa, on two City of Ottawa warrants.
• 9:02 p.m. Sunday, 900 block of South Cedar Street, Jeffrey Porter, 38, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence, possession of marijuana, possession of a depressant and possession of paraphernalia.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 4:39 p.m. Saturday, 400 block of South Kansas Avenue, a 48-year-old Lane woman reported her former husband violated a protection order.
• 5:05 a.m. Saturday, K-68 and Tennessee Road, a 2004 Chevrolet Malibu driven by Lea Hauldren, 22, Paola, was traveling west in the 3900 block of K-68 when it struck a deer. No injuries were reported.
Police Department News
• 9:48 a.m. Sunday, 900 block of South Cedar Street, a 29-year-old woman was found deceased. The case is under investigation.
• 7:48 p.m. Sunday, Canterbury Drive, a 54-year-old Ottawa man and a 32-year-old Ottawa woman reported they were battered by each other.
• 9:01 p.m. Friday, 200 block of South Cedar Street, a 43-year-old Ottawa man reported known suspects stole items from his house and damaged items in his house.
• 5:46 p.m. Saturday, Dollar General, 2212 S. Princeton St., a 76-year-old Rantoul woman reported an unknown suspect stole her purse and its contents.
• 4:51 a.m. Sunday, Super 8 Motel, 2315 S. Oak St., a 21-year-old Ottawa woman reported a suspect stole items from Super 8 Motel.
• 1:24 p.m. Sunday, 500 block of East Third Street, a 50-year-old Ottawa woman reported a known suspect stole a cellular telephone.
• 1:36 p.m. Dollar General, 2212 S. Princeton St., a 76-year-old Ottawa woman reported someone used her financial card without her permission.
Wellsville Police Department
• Friday: 700 block of Main Street, criminal damage to property report; 200 block of West Third Street, battery and criminal damage to property report; 800 block of Main Street, public assist; 800 block of Main Street, medical call; 1000 block of Poplar Street, traffic complaint.
• Saturday: 200 block of Locust Street, public assist; 600 block of Main Street, escort; 300 block of Main Street, medical assist; 900 block of Poplar Street, motorist assist; 100 block of Poplar Street, traffic complaint; 600 block of West Third Terrace, medical assist; 300 block of West Seventh Street, animal complaint; milepost 198, I-35, assist outside agency.
• Sunday: I-35 and K-33, motorist assist; K-33 and Woodson Road, assist outside agency; milepost 195, I-35, assist outside agency; 1000 block of Poplar Street, alarm call; 200 block of Locust Street, welfare check.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 9:54 p.m. Friday, 1419 E. Wilson St., firefighters investigated a possible natural gas leak.
• 12:22 a.m. Saturday, 1234 S. Main St., firefighters investigated a possible natural gas leak.
• 6:38 a.m. Saturday, 806 W. 13th St., smoke detector activation. No fire reported.
• 10:23 a.m. Saturday, 210 E. Sixth St., alarm system activation. No fire reported.
• 2:40 p.m. Sunday, 912 S. Cedar St., assisted police and other agencies.
• Firefighters assisted with 20 medical calls Friday through Sunday.
• 12:53 a.m. Wednesday, 2518 E. Logan St., responded to the scene of a motor vehicle wreck.
• 1:14 a.m. Wednesday, 608 E. 14th St. Terrace, investigated a possible gas leak.
• 2:37 p.m. Thursday, 522 S. Oak St., firefighters responded to a kitchen fire, which was contained to the stove top and the immediate area around the stove, according to a fire report. No injuries occurred, and damage was estimated $5,500, the report said.
• 4:10 p.m. Thursday, 704 S. Cedar St., unauthorized burning.
• Firefighters assisted with five medical calls Thursday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 7:47 a.m. Thursday, 3521 Ellis Road, Pottawatomie firefighters responded to an activated fire alarm.
• Firefighters responded to one medical call Wednesday.