• Saturday: Jillian Oberly, Pomona.
• Sunday: Dennis Ainsworth Sr., Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 10:28 p.m. Friday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Rocky Stephenson, 30, Pomona, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 4:52 p.m. Sunday, 3200 block of I-35, Ottawa, David Kent Malone, 61, Overland Park, on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and transporting an open container after being stopped for a traffic infraction.
Police Department News
• 12:44 a.m. Sunday, Ottawa Law Enforcement Center, 715 W. Second St., a 16-year-old Ottawa girl reported she was sexually assaulted. The case remains under investigation, according to a police report.
• 2:17 a.m. Sunday, 200 block of Cedar Street, an 18-year-old Ottawa woman reported she was battered by unknown suspects.
• 3:25 p.m. Friday, 1400 block of North Davis Avenue, a vehicle driven by Scott Teeter, 41, Ottawa, was struck by a vehicle driven by Gurpreet Chauhan, 26, Olathe. Chauhan was cited for failure to stop at a stop sign.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 6:10 p.m. Friday, 1334 S. Main St., smoke detector activation. No fire reported.
• 1:26 a.m. Saturday, 216 W. Third St., firefighters responded to a fire at a five-unit apartment building. Fire was contained to the third floor, according to a fire department report. No one was injured, and damage was estimated at $55,000, the report said.
• 4:39 p.m. Saturday, Fifth and South Hickory streets, firefighters responded to a down power line.
• Firefighters assisted with 10 medical calls Friday through Sunday.