• Saturday: Ralph Jenkins, Richmond.
• Sunday: Diane Crawley, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 10:18 a.m. Friday, no address given, Rebecca Dickie, 36, Topeka, on a Shawnee County warrant.
• 3:03 p.m. Friday, 600 block of South Cedar Street, three Ottawa boys, no ages given, were arrested on suspicion of battering each other.
• 5:42 p.m. Saturday, 1500 block of South Main Street, David Wedman, 38, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, possession of depressants, carrying a concealed weapon, obstruction, no proof of liability insurance and a Franklin County warrant.
• 10:47 p.m. Saturday, 600 block of South Hickory Street, Fredrick Kramer, 72, Ottawa, on suspicion of public intoxication.
• 7:17 a.m. Sunday, 1500 block of South Osage Drive, a 17-year-old Ottawa boy was arrested on suspicion of being a runaway — in violation of a Franklin County District Court placement order, according to a police report.
Police Department News
• 10:19 p.m. Sunday, 700 block of South Sycamore Street, a 33-year-old Ottawa woman reported she was battered by a known 28-year-old Ottawa man.
• 10:40 a.m. Friday, 700 block of North King Street, a 74-year-old Ottawa man reported unknown suspects damaged a door to his business where they gained entry and stole items, according to a police report.
• 10 a.m. Saturday, 500 block of West Seventh Street, a 48-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect stole a locked motor scooter from her yard.
• 10:38 p.m. Sunday, 800 block of South Hickory Street, a 74-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect stole a flower pot from her front yard.
• 1:46 p.m. Sunday, 900 block of South Willow Street, a 20-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole his bicycle.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 1:04 p.m. Friday, Ottawa University, 1001 S. Cedar St., smoke detector activation. No fire reported.
• 4:13 p.m. Friday, 1204 E. Seventh St., smoke detector activation. No fire reported.
• 8:50 a.m. Saturday, 1224 S. College Lane, authorized controlled burning.
• Firefighters assisted with five medical calls Friday through Sunday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 2:15 p.m. Friday, 1500 block of I-35 in Franklin County, Williamsburg firefighters responded to a vehicle fire.
• Firefighters responded to four medical calls Thursday through Sunday.