• Monday: Opal Boone, Ottawa; Nadine Caple, Ottawa; Brooke Smith, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Brittany White, Garnett.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 2:45 a.m. Tuesday, 500 block of West 18th Street, two 16-year-old Ottawa boys were arrested for a city curfew violation after officers responded to a prowler report.
• 3:06 p.m. Tuesday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., Sherry Ferguson, 21, Ottawa, on suspicion of theft.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 7:13 p.m. Tuesday, 4400 block of I-35 in Franklin County, a 2011 Toyota Prius driven by James Stigall, 68, Ottawa, was traveling southbound on I-35 near milepost 198 when it struck tire debris on the roadway. Damage was estimated at more than $1,000.
Police Department News
• 11:36 a.m. Monday, 600 block of North Cleveland Street, a 2-year-old Ottawa boy was taken into protective custody.
• 10:49 a.m. Tuesday, 600 block of East Fourth Street, Brandy Hicks, 34, Ottawa, was cited and released after her dog bit another canine.
• 8:10 a.m. Tuesday, Westwood Circle, a 34-year-old Ottawa man reported someone stole his 2006 Chrysler 300. The vehicle was recovered later that day on Osage Drive.
• 8:10 a.m. Tuesday, 400 block of South Beech Street, a 43-year-old Ottawa woman reported someone entered several unlocked vehicles and stole items.
• 8:54 a.m. Tuesday, 400 block of South Beech Street, a 35-year-old Ottawa man reported someone entered his unlocked vehicle and stole items.
• 11:04 a.m. Tuesday, 1000 block of West Fifth Street, a 29-year-old Ottawa woman reported someone entered her unlocked vehicle and stole items.
• 12:44 p.m. Tuesday. 900 block of Ash Street, a 76-year-old Ottawa man reported someone entered his unlocked vehicle and stole items.
• 1:58 p.m. Tuesday, OH Reusables, 114 S. Main St., a 54-year-old Ottawa man reported a subject stole and item from his store. The case is under investigation.
• 4:16 p.m. Tuesday, 600 block of North Sycamore Street, a vehicle driven by Eugene Kelsey, 65, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by a 17-year-old Ottawa boy. Kelsey was cited for failure to yield at an uncontrolled intersection. All subjects refused transport by Franklin County ambulance.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 100 block of Locust Street, animal complaint; I-35 at milepost 198, assist other agency.
• Tuesday: 500 block of West Fourth Street, traffic complaint; 300 block of Main Street, lost property; 400 block of Main Street, public assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 9:39 p.m. Monday, 1008 N. Hickory St., unauthorized burning.
• Firefighters assisted with medical calls.