• Friday: Thomas Carey, Ottawa.
• Sunday: Les Maupin, Ottawa.
• Friday: Richard Wells.
• Sunday: Delpha Callahan, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
• 4:41 p.m. Friday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Patricia Gregory, 21, Quenemo, on an Osage County warrant for failure to appear in court.
• 8:08 p.m. Friday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Cody Murphy, 19, Gardner, on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear in court.
• 10:47 p.m. Friday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Daniel Lasater, 53, Olathe, on a Franklin County civil warrant.
• 2:52 p.m. 200 block of West Seventh Street, Joseph Bishop, 20, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant for a probation violation.
Police Department Arrests
• 10:28 p.m. Friday, 1200 block of South Lincoln Street, Matthew Winfrey, 34, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence, transportation of an open container and refusal of a preliminary breath test after being contacted on a traffic stop.
• 2:58 a.m. Saturday, 500 block of West Seventh Street, a 25-year-old Ottawa woman reported being battered and restrained by a known suspect. Steven T. Lawson, 22, Ottawa, later was arrested in connection with the incident.
• 11:16 p.m. Saturday, 1300 block of Willow Street, Michael Logan, 22, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence, battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest, defective head lamp, no insurance and no seat belt after being contacted on a traffic stop.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 7:41 p.m. Saturday, 2298 Oregon Terrace, a 55-year-old man and a 49-year-old woman, both of Rantoul, reported someone had burglarized their RV and a shed on their property. Total loss was estimated at more than $1,400.
• 7:23 a.m. Friday, 2800 block of I-35, a Federal Express truck driven by Richard Kopp Jr., 59, Leavenworth, was southbound on I-35 near milepost 185 when he struck the rear of a 2007 Dodge Dakota driven by Jason Roberts, 36, Wellsville. Damage to both vehicles was estimated at less than $1,000.
Police Department News
• 3:21 p.m. Friday, K-68 and Cypress Street, Erin Elliott, 18, Ottawa, was cited for driving while her license was suspended after being stopped for a traffic violation.
• 12:07 p.m. Sunday, Edward Jones office, 502 S. Cedar St., a 34-year-old Ottawa man reported someone damaged a window.
• 7 p.m. Sunday, 1000 block of Olive Street, a 37-year-old Ottawa woman reported she was battered by a known suspect.
• 8:45 a.m. Friday, 1100 block of South Main Street, a vehicle driven by Ashea Hiatt, 20, Ottawa, pulled out in front of a vehicle driven by Anita Slankard, 69, Ottawa. Hiatt was cited for failure to yield at a stop sign. All subjects refused medical treatment.