• Wednesday: Thomas Weber, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 10:15 a.m. Wednesday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Christopher Stephenson, 31, Rantoul, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 12:52 p.m. Wednesday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Nathan Albright, 28, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 5:01 p.m. Wednesday, 1100 block of South Main Street, Jason Fox, 33, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving while his license was suspended after being stopped for a traffic infraction.
Police Department News
• 6:44 a.m. Wednesday, GreatLife Golf & Fitness, 1001 E. Logan St., a 44-year-old Ottawa man reported unknown suspects damaged his locks, gained entry into the business and stole items.
• 1:51 p.m. Wednesday, 2100 block of South Princeton Street, a 27-year-old Quenemo man reported an unknown suspect entered his unlocked vehicle and stole items.
• 12:55 p.m. Wednesday, AA Storage, 2201 S. Elm St., a 50-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect damaged his padlock, gained entry to his storage unit and stole items.
• 8:23 p.m. Wednesday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., a 27-year-old Burlington woman reported an unknown suspect stole items from the store.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Wednesday: 200 block of Main Street, animal complaint; 200 block of Pendleton, assist outside agency; 200 block of Downey Drive, fireworks complaint.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 9:11 a.m. Wednesday, 717 E. Third St., authorized controlled burning.
• 3:40 p.m. Wednesday, 203 E. 12th St., unauthorized burning.
• Firefighters responded to three medical calls Wednesday.