• Tuesday: Phyllis Hayward, Baldwin City.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 11:54 a.m. Monday, 900 block of South Highland, a 17-year-old Ottawa boy was arrested on a Franklin County District Court order.
• 12:02 a.m. Tuesday, 100 block of South Main Street, Matthew Mickel, 23, Ottawa, on a Linn County warrant.
• 12:46 a.m. Wednesday, 300 block of West Sixth Street, Michael Bishop, 39, Ottawa, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamines, paraphernalia, obstruction and driving while suspended after being stopped for a traffic infraction, according to a police report.
• 12:46 a.m. Wednesday, 300 block of West Sixth Street, Sebastian Free, 19, Ottawa, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamines and possession of marijuana after he was contacted at a traffic stop, according to a police report.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 6:56 a.m. Monday, 2900 block of I-35 in Franklin County, a 1998 Honda CRV driven by Courtney McCrary, 24, Kansas City, Mo., was northbound on I-35 when she swerved to miss road debris and over-corrected, causing the vehicle to roll over, according to a sheriff’s report. McCrary suffered undisclosed injuries, the report said.
Police Department News
• 11:44 a.m. Monday, 900 block of South Lincoln Street, a 36-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect damaged her vehicle.
• 8:39 a.m. Tuesday, Gollier Rehabilitation & Wellness Center, 901 S. Main St., a Gollier center representative reported someone painted graffiti on the back of the center.
• 3:56 p.m. Tuesday, 900 block of East Seventh Street, a 25-year-old Ottawa man was taken into protective custody after threatening to harm himself.
• 1:35 p.m. Monday, 1100 block of South Main Street, a 59-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole his motor scooter.
• 12:25 p.m. Monday, 1000 block of North Mulberry Street, a vehicle driven by Adan Oviedo, 66, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Wayne Brown, 38, Ottawa. Oviedo was cited for failure to stop at a stop sign, according to a police report.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 8:12 a.m. Tuesday, 517 W. 19th St., authorized controlled burning.
• Firefighters assisted with two medical calls Tuesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 11:44 p.m. Tuesday, 3500 block of Osborne Road, Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• Firefighters responded to three medical calls Monday and Tuesday.