• Monday: Donna Curry, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Leonard Baskett Sr., Ottawa; Shirley Holstine, Richmond; Joan Staus, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: George Louderback, Burlington.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 8:06 a.m. Tuesday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Thomas Martin, 27, Pomona, on two Franklin County warrants for failure to appear.
Police Department Arrests
• 11:45 a.m. Tuesday, 2500 block of South Princeton Street, John Sellmeyer, 43, Olathe, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop.
• 7:10 p.m. Tuesday, 2100 block of South Princeton Street, David Saunders, 32, homeless, on suspicion of possession of stolen property and felony obstruction.
• 8:04 p.m. Tuesday, Econo Lodge, 2331 S. Cedar St., Michelle Webb, 23, Olathe, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine and possession of stolen property.
• 3:54 a.m. Wednesday, 500 block of North Hickory Street, Lance Geier, 25, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 3:49 a.m. Wednesday, 500 block of North Hickory Street, Robert Tucker Jr., 34, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 8:24 p.m. Sunday, 1700 block of Rock Creek Road, a 63-year-old Ottawa man reported that a 41-year-old Princeton woman called him in violation of a protective order.
• 10:13 a.m. Monday, Rock Creek and Eisenhower roads, vehicle fire. Vehicle was reportedly stolen during a burglary at an address on John Brown Road.
• 11:31 a.m. Monday, 3300 block of Indiana Road, report of several items of unknown value taken from residence.
• 1:14 p.m. Monday, 100 block of Center Avenue, a 52-year-old Williamsburg woman reported a known suspect took about $410 from a bank account belonging to a 2-year-old Williamsburg boy.
• 2:11 p.m. Monday, 2700 block of Shawnee Road, a 67-year-old Ottawa woman reported that someone opened an account with Speedy Cash and borrowed $800 using her personal information.
• 8:43 a.m. Tuesday, 500 block of John Brown Road, a 77-year-old Lane man reported a theft of about 40 steel I-beams from his property.
• 12:40 p.m. Sunday, 3100 block of K-68, a 2002 Toyota Tundra driven by Phyllis Cline, 69, Ottawa, was westbound on K-68 when it was struck by a 1998 Dodge Dakota driven by Gerald Shetron, 61, Vassar.
• 10:55 p.m. Sunday, 2600 block of I-35, a 2012 Chevrolet Silverado driven by Clinton Farrell, 22, Fort Worth, Texas, was northbound when it struck a deer.
• 8:56 a.m. Monday, 1400 block of K-68, a vehicle driven by Blaine Stewart, 58, Ottawa, struck a crossing arm and knocked it to the ground. Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway repaired it, according to a sheriff’s report.
Police Department News
• 10:50 p.m. Tuesday, 100 block of West 10th Street, a 35-year-old Ottawa woman injured herself and was released following a mental health screening.
• 1:50 p.m. Monday, 900 block of South Main Street, a 33-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect entered her unlocked vehicle and stole items.
• 6:18 a.m. Tuesday, 500 block of West 19th Street, a 48-year-old Ottawa man reported someone entered his vehicle and stole items.
• 6:18 a.m. Tuesday, Peoples Bank, 434 S. Main St., a 48-year-old Ottawa man reported someone forged checks and stole his identity.
• 12:12 p.m. Tuesday, Dollar General Store, 2212 S. Princeton St., a vehicle driven by Barbara Barnhill, 68, Wellsville, was struck by an unknown vehicle that left the area. Allison Noll, 48, Ottawa, was later cited with duty to report an accident and duty upon striking an unattended vehicle.
• 2:51 p.m. Tuesday, Richeson Thomas Co., 122 S. Main St., a vehicle driven by George Miller, 80, Wellsville, drove into the building.
• 8:51 p.m. Tuesday, Casey’s General Store, 1019 W. Seventh St., 48-year-old Ottawa woman reported that someone struck a vehicle and left without reporting it.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 300 block of East Seventh Street, traffic complaint; 300 block of East Eighth Street, traffic complaint; 300 block of Benton Drive, disturbance; 200 block of East Fourth Street, verbal dispute, Franklin County Sheriff’s warrant service.
• Tuesday: 231st Street and Wyoming Road, assist other agency; 200 block of West Third Street, traffic complaint; 1000 block of Poplar Street, non-injury accident.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 12:35 p.m. Monday, 500 N. King St., passenger vehicle fire.
• 12:40 p.m. Tuesday, 1128 N. Cherry St., rescue, EMS incident.
• 1:23 p.m. Tuesday, 2250 S. Elm St., other fire.
• Firefighters assisted with seven medical calls Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.