• Wednesday: Earl Foushee, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 4:23 p.m. Wednesday, 700 block of Eisenhower Avenue, Rachel Martin, 44, Williamsburg, on suspicion of possession of prescription-only drugs, possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, possession of depressants, possession of opiates or narcotics and no insurance after being stopped for a traffic infraction, according to a police report.
• 4:23 p.m. Wednesday, 700 block of Eisenhower Avenue, Steven McConnell, 18, Williamsburg, on suspicion of possession of paraphernalia after a traffic stop.
• 1:36 p.m. Thursday, 2700 block of I-35, Light Hendrix Schlup, 42, Orlando, Fla., on suspicion of possession of marijuana and paraphernalia after being stopped for a traffic offense.
• 3:45 a.m. Friday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Tyler Donley, 27, Vassar, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Police Department News
• 12:36 p.m. Wednesday, Forest Park, 320 N. Locust St., a 25-year-old Chanute woman reported her child was bitten by a squirrel.
• 8:42 p.m. Wednesday, 2200 block of South Princeton Street, a 34-year-old Ottawa woman reported she was being stalked by a known 31-year-old Ottawa man.
• 10:12 p.m. Wednesday, 200 block of West Seventh Street, a 32-year-old Ottawa woman reported a known 34-year-old Ottawa man damaged her property.
• 9:33 a.m. Thursday, 1500 block of South Main Street, a 42-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect damaged windows.
• 12:48 p.m. Wednesday, 1700 block of South Maple Street, a 45-year-old Ottawa woman reported the theft of property.
• 4:29 p.m. Wednesday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., a 28-year-old Ottawa woman reported the unlawful use of her financial card by a known suspect.
• 6:10 p.m. Wednesday, Short Stop, 1621 S. Main St., a 28-year-old Ottawa woman reported the unlawful use of her financial card by a known suspect.
• 12:18 p.m. Thursday, 1400 block of South Main Street, a vehicle driven by Melissa Pippin, 30, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Amy Allen, 51, Glenview, Ill. Pippin was cited for improper left turn, according to a police report.
• 4:24 p.m. Thursday, East Powhatten and North Hickory streets, a vehicle driven by Eugene Golden, 25, Ottawa, collided with a vehicle driven by Penny Weems, 58, Ottawa, in the intersection. Golden was cited for inattentive driving and Weems was cited for failure to yield, according to a police report.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 200 block of Locust Street, animal complaint.
• Tuesday: 400 block of Walnut Street, public assist; 100 block of Locust Street, medical call; 100 block of Locust, public assist; 300 block of West Seventh Street, trespass report.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 8:30 p.m. Thursday, 700 block of East 11th Street, authorized controlled burning.
• Firefighters assisted with eight medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 1:37 p.m. Wednesday, Labette Road and Greenwood Drive, Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison firefighters responded to a vehicle fire.
• Firefighters responded to one medical call Wednesday.