• Monday: Nayrea Reed, Wellsville.
• Tuesday: Corinne Hiles, Ottawa.
• Monday: Donna Curry, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 5:53 p.m. Monday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Cody Weien, 22, Ottawa, on two Franklin County warrants for failure to appear.
• 1:36 a.m. Tuesday, East 23rd and South Oak streets, Roger Maynard Jr., 19, Iola, on suspicion of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and transporting an open container.
Police Department Arrests
• 7:14 a.m. Monday, 800 block of South Sycamore Street, Derick Lowe, 26, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving while suspended and making a criminal threat following a report by a 32-year-old Ottawa woman.
• 2:13 p.m. Monday, 900 block of South Main Street, John Merrick, 37, Marysville, Missouri, on suspicion of driving while suspended and having an obstructed windshield.
• 2:31 p.m. Monday, 100 block of West Second Street, Damond Blakley, 50, homeless, on a warrant for parole violation.
• 8:34 p.m. Monday, 900 block of North Cherry Street, James Lee, 44, Ottawa, on suspicion of disorderly conduct and obstruction of legal process following an altercation.
• 2:15 p.m. Tuesday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., Larry Barrett, 38, Ottawa, on suspicion of theft, fleeing and attempting to elude, reckless driving, driving with a suspended license and resisting arrest after officers attempted to stop him for a prior theft.
Police Department News
• 5:50 p.m. Tuesday, 700 block of East Logan Street, a 4-year-old Ottawa boy was taken into protective custody after he was reportedly found without adequate parental control.
• 7:11 p.m. Monday, Casey’s General Store, 940 N. Main St., a 22-year-old Ottawa woman reported a theft of gasoline.
• 10:44 a.m. Monday, 700 block of South Cedar Street, a vehicle driven by Joel Martinez, 74, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Donna Mallicoat, 79, Ottawa, Martinez was cited with disobeying a stop sign.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 500 block of Main Street, burglary; 200 block of East Sixth Street, burglary; 200 block of East Sixth Street, theft; 200 block of Edgewood Drive, public assist; 200 block of East 10th Street, burglary; 300 block of Walnut Street, assist emergency services; 700 block of Main Street, public assist.
• Tuesday: K-33 and Pawnee Road, assist other agency.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with seven medical calls Monday and Tuesday.