Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 8:55 a.m. Wednesday, 301 S. Main St., James Gregory III, 24, Pomona, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 3:19 p.m. Wednesday, 3774 Colorado Road, Charles Rockhold, 29, on a Probation Violation Authorization to Arrest order from Community Corrections.
• 11:38 p.m. Wednesday, U.S. 59 and Cloud Road, Levi Snow, 20, Richmond, on an Osage County warrant.
• 1:46 p.m. Thursday, 305 S. Main St., Cody Espinosa, 30, Tampa, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 2:51 p.m. Thursday, I-35 and Marshall Road, Gerald Sage, 66, Warrensburg, Mo., on suspicion of possession of drugs and paraphernalia.
Police Department Arrests
• 4:15 p.m. Thursday, 800 block of South Oak Street, Benjamin Iwerson, 26, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Tuesday: 200 block of North Elm Street, public assist; 500 block of Maple Street, traffic complaint; 200 block of Main Street, public assist; 4100 block of Shawnee Road, assist outside agency; 4600 block of Riley Road, assist outside agency; 700 block of Main Street, arrest; 600 block of Walnut Street, public assist.
• Wednesday: I-35 and mile marker 198, motorist assist; 300 block of Pendleton Avenue, suspicious activity.
• Friday: 500 block of East Third Street, public assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 5:05 a.m. Wednesday, 541 N. Cherry St., structure fire. A fire in a detached garage caused an estimated $5,500 in damage, according to a report.
• 3:14 p.m. Wednesday, 1100 E. Logan St., vehicle fire. Damage was estimated at $5,500.
• 8:08 p.m. Thursday, 1400 block of Pin Oak Circle, vehicle accident.
• Firefighters assisted with 4 medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 1:40 p.m. Wednesday, 2937 Allen Terrace, Ohio and Richmond fire departments responded to a vehicle fire.