• Saturday: Clio Church, Pomona.
• Thursday: Peggy Bulmer, Vassar.
• Friday: Rita Barton, Ottawa; James Osburn, Ottawa.
• Saturday: Clio Church, Pomona.
Franklin County Jail
• 7:32 a.m. Sunday, Ellis and Indiana terraces, Mark Hanson, 33, Princeton, on suspicion of aggravated assault and making a criminal threat, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 3:39 a.m. Monday, 2200 block of K-68, Justin Criqui, 31, Pomona, on a Franklin County warrant.
Police Department Arrests
• 1:55 p.m. Wednesday, Walgreens, 1445 S. Main St., an 11-year-old Ottawa boy and a 13-year-old Ottawa boy were arrested on suspicion of damaging products inside the store.
• 10:05 a.m. Friday, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office, 305 S. Main St., Hattie Myers, 25, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 5:01 a.m. Saturday, Highland Cemetery, 1050 E. 15th St., David Hajney, 25, Pomona, Caitlin Smith, 24, Ottawa, Mallory Iniguez, 26, Wichita, Cory Moulthrop, 26, Carbondale, and Nathan Finch, 28, Ottawa, were arrested after driving a car through the gate at Highland Cemetery, according to a police report. Harney also was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence, the report said.
• 6:43 a.m. Saturday, Highland Cemetery, 1050 E. 15th St., Mallory Iniguez, 26, Wichita, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 2:08 p.m. Saturday, 400 block of East 15th Street, Donald Brett Jones, 34, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant and obstruction of official duty, according to a police report.
• 5:22 p.m. Saturday, 400 block of East 15th Street, Donald Brett Jones, 34, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 5:27 p.m. Saturday, 1000 block of South Cypress Street, Richard Doan Sr., 65, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery.
• 7:24 p.m. Saturday, 400 block of South Cedar Street, Renee A. DeCock, 31, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 1:40 p.m. Wednesday, TT&T salvage yard, 2937 Allen Terrace, responded to a vehicle fire. Employee Caleb Rodgers, 21, Ottawa, was using a drill to assist with draining the fuel from a salvaged vehicle’s gas tank when the fuel ignited and destroyed the vehicle, according to a sheriff’s report. Rodgers received burns to his left arm, and other salvaged vehicles were damaged in the fire, the report said.
• 4:46 p.m. Sunday, 3800 block of Sand Creek Road, a 61-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect had damaged a basement window and the sliding glass door of a rental property, according to a sheriff’s report. Damage was estimated at $300.
• 11:02 a.m. Friday, 1800 block of California Road, a 70-year-old Ottawa man reported someone broke into a residence and removed a safe. Loss was estimated at $2,000.
• 9:22 a.m. Saturday, 3720 Old U.S. 59, the sheriff’s office investigated a report of a burglarized storage unit. Loss was estimated at more than $6,000.
• 3:33 p.m. Friday, 1100 block of K-68, a 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 driven by Samuel Allen, 40, Osage City, was traveling west in the 1100 block of K-68 when it struck a 2004 Chevrolet Blazer driven by Theresa Dyer, 45, Ottawa, that was turning south into a driveway, according to a sheriff’s report. No one was injured, but both vehicles were disabled, the report said.
• 9:47 p.m. Friday, Thomas and Iowa roads, a 1997 Chrysler Sebring driven by Taylor D. Sanders, 19, Baldwin City, was traveling south in the 4600 block of Iowa Road when it struck a deer. Damage was estimated at $1,200.
• 5:15 a.m. Saturday, U.S. 59 and Finney Road, a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am driven by Peggyann Darr, 30, Ottawa, was northbound in the 1300 block of U.S. 59 when it struck a dog, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 9:38 p.m. Saturday, K-68 and Kentucky Road, a vehicle driven by Cameryn Roberts, 22, Quenemo, was eastbound on K-68, east of Kentucky Road, when he fell asleep and the vehicle left the roadway, striking an embankment before going airborne, according to a sheriff’s report. Roberts was transported by ambulance to an area hospital with undisclosed injuries, the report said.
• 1:30 a.m. Sunday, 1400 block of Thomas Road, a vehicle driven by Elizabeth Barkley, 32, Pomona, was westbound in the 1400 block of Thomas Road when it struck a deer. Damage was estimated at more than $1,000.
Police Department News
• 3:12 p.m. Wednesday, 1200 block of East Logan Street, a 1962 Chevrolet driven by Gerald Badders, 62, Osawatomie, caught on fire. No injuries were reported.
• 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, 100 block of South Poplar Street, Leslie Silvey, 60, Ottawa, was cited and released on a notice to appear in court after his canine bit a known 1-year-old Ottawa baby girl, according to a police report.
• 4:44 a.m. Thursday, Casey’s General Store, 940 N. Main St., a 26-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect drove off without paying for gasoline, according to a police report.
• 4:29 a.m. Saturday, 500 block of South Cedar Street, a 30-year-old Ottawa man was taken into protective custody and later transported to Osawatomie State Hospital.
• 11:36 p.m. Saturday, 1100 block of North Poplar Street, a 62-year-old Ottawa man was taken into protective custody and later transported to Osawatomie State Hospital.
• 10:22 p.m. Sunday, 800 block of North Mulberry Street, Brandon Price, 18, Ottawa, was cited on suspicion of unlawful use of fireworks, according to a police report.
• 10:24 a.m. Wednesday, 700 block of West Second Street, a 44-year-old Gardner man reported the use of his identity by two known suspects.
• Wednesday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., officers took four separate reports through the course of the day that two unknown suspects had stolen items from the store.
• 10:52 p.m. Thursday, 100 block of South Locust Street, a 32-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect stole her bicycle.
• 7:23 p.m. Friday, 600 block of South Willow Street, a 26-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect entered his property and stole items.
• 9:33 a.m. Saturday, 800 block of South Sycamore Street, a 47-year-old Ottawa man reported someone stole two bicycles.
• 2:55 p.m. Sunday, Casey’s General Store, 334 N. Main St., a 43-year-old Wellsville woman reported an unknown suspect stole fuel.
• 2:58 p.m. Sunday, 800 block of South Mulberry Street, a 53-year-old Ottawa woman reported an identity theft.
• 8:06 p.m. Thursday, 1400 block of South Pine Street, a motorcycle driven by Michael Schneider, 30, Ottawa, lost control and crashed. Schneider received minor injuries, according to a police report.
• 1:22 p.m. Friday, 2100 block of South Princeton Circle Drive, a vehicle driven by E. Jean Raley, 84, Ottawa, was westbound on 21st Street Terrace when she failed to yield at a stop light and the vehicle was struck by a vehicle driven by Sara Schaefer, 19, Princeton. Raley was cited for failure to yield at a traffic control signal, according to a police report.
• 5:17 p.m. Friday, 800 block of South Oak Street, a vehicle driven by Benjamin Iwerson, 26, Ottawa, was turning onto East Eighth Street and struck a vehicle driven by Kevin Horner, 34, Lawrence, that was westbound on East Eighth Street. Iwerson was cited for failure to yield when turning left, according to a police report.
• 2:27 p.m. Friday, 1100 block of North Cherry Street, a vehicle driven by David Nicewander, 66, Ottawa, was backing out of a driveway and struck a vehicle driven by Paul Vickery, 50, Olathe. Nicewander was cited for limitations on backing, according to a police report.
• 9:35 a.m. Sunday, 1500 block of South Elm Street, Joyce Kieffaber-Holder, 74, Ottawa, reported an unknown vehicle struck her car and left the scene.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 1:24 p.m. Friday, South Princeton Circle Drive and 21st Street Terrace, responded to the scene of a motor vehicle wreck.
• 4:24 p.m. Saturday, 316 E. 12th St., smoke detector activation. No fire reported.
• 11:07 a.m. Sunday, 2800 block of I-35, responded to the scene of a motor vehicle wreck.
• Firefighters assisted with 13 medical calls Friday through Sunday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• Firefighters responded to five medical calls Friday through Sunday.