• Wednesday: Ashley Fritts, Williamsburg; Stephanie Moore, Ottawa.
• Wednesday: Mary Franklin, Ottawa.
• Wednesday: Baby girl to Ashley Fritts, Williamsburg.
Franklin County Jail
• 9:45 a.m. Wednesday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Christopher Longfellow, 30, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 12:25 p.m. Wednesday, Douglas County Jail, Lawrence, Eric Leon Waggoner, 33, Lawrence, on a Franklin County warrant.
Police Department Arrests
• 11:12 p.m. Wednesday, 300 block of South Main Street, Shelby Marie Riley, 21, Lawrence, on suspicion of driving while suspended and no insurance. Riley also was arrested on a Baldwin City warrant.
• 12:53 a.m. Thursday, 2666 I-35, Francisco Gustamante, 36, Omaha, Neb., on suspicion of identity theft, operating a motor vehicle without a license and no insurance.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 12:57 a.m. Wednesday, 1226 Montana Road, a sheriff’s officer responded to a house fire near Princeton. The house was fully engulfed in flames upon the officer’s arrival. The owner, Michael Puckett, 62, Princeton, was still on scene. The house was a total loss, according to the sheriff’s report.
• 12:47 p.m. Tuesday, 1200 block of Hamilton Road, a 47-year-old Gardner man reported an unknown suspect stole his white, 1996 Jeep Cherokee sometime between 9 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. Tuesday. Loss was estimated at $1,500 for the vehicle and $1,100 for the contents, which included hand tools, jumper cables and other items.
• 9:28 p.m. Tuesday, 3599 Old U.S. 59, Tisha Scott, 32, Pomona, reported her vehicle was struck by a silver SUV in the VFW parking lot at Ottawa. Scott said the driver of the SUV left the scene, according to a sheriff’s report.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Tuesday: 100 block of Poplar Street, motorist assist; 400 block of Main Street, verbal disturbance; 300 block of Walnut Street, information report; 800 block of Main Street, information report; 300 block of Pendleton Street, 911 hang-up.
• Wednesday: 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 200 block of East Sixth Street, verbal disturbance.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with five medical calls Wednesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 5:43 p.m. Wednesday, 207 Silver Leaf Lane, Baldwin City, Wellsville firefighters provided mutual aid to the Baldwin City Fire Department.