• Friday: Cheryl McDonald, Princeton
• Sunday: Vivian Werntz, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 7:21 p.m. Sunday, U.S. 59 and Rock Creek Road, Albaro Juarez, 51, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence.
• 8:59 p.m. Friday, 800 block of East Sixth Street, John Owczarski, 31, Ottawa, on suspicion of assault, felony possession of a firearm and child endangerment, according to a police report.
• 8:01 p.m. Sunday, Canterbury Court, 1000 block of Olive Street, Kayla Leitner, 23, Ottawa, and Mitchell Oshel, 20, Ottawa, both were arrested on City of Ottawa warrants.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 8:59 p.m. Sunday, I-35 Mini Storage, 2200 block of East 15th Street, sheriff’s deputies responded to I-35 Mini Storage for a burglary report and discovered unknown suspects had damaged and broken into multiple units.
• 3:51 a.m. Monday, Cowdin Salvage, 805 W. Wilson St., sheriff’s deputies responded to a report of an unsecured business and discovered two gates of Cowdin Salvage were damaged. Estimated damage was $5,000.
• 1:41 p.m. Sunday, 1200 block of Utah Road, a 67-year-old Ottawa man reported items were taken from a house he was working on in the county. Loss was estimated at $859.
• 3:43 a.m. Monday, 3000 block of Indiana Terrace, a 31-year-old Ottawa man reported someone stole his 1992 GMC truck. Estimated loss was $2,000.
Police Department News
• 1:12 p.m. Sunday, Dollar General, 2212 S. Princeton St., a 46-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect stole items from the store.
• 3:02 p.m. Saturday, 300 block of South Main Street, Anthony Saling, 51, Ottawa, reported his pickup came out of park, rolled across the alley and struck a legally parked vehicle owned by Gary Brann, 58, Ottawa.
• 8:22 p.m. Saturday, 200 block of East Eighth Street, Kimberly Pickel, 42, Ottawa, reported that an unknown vehicle struck her vehicle and left the scene.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Friday: 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 1000 block of Poplar Street, public assist; 200 block of Downey Drive, public assist.
• Saturday: 700 block of Main Street, suspicious activity; I-35 at milepost 198, motorist assist; I-35 at milepost 198, motorist assist; 200 block of Edgewood Drive, civil matter; I-35 at milepost 95, assist other agency.
• Sunday: 1000 block of Poplar Street, animal complaint; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 200 block Edgewood Drive, civil matter.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 12:31 p.m. Sunday, 135 W. Tecumseh St., detector activation, no fire reported.
• Firefighters assisted with seven medical calls Friday through Sunday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• Firefighters responded to three medical calls Friday through Sunday.