• Friday: Ashley Fritts, Williamsburg.
• Saturday: Stephanie Moore, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Office Arrests
• 2:37 p.m. Saturday, 800 block of South Kansas Ave., Lane, Michael Chadwick, 35, Lane, on a Department of Corrections warrant for parole violation.
• 2:19 a.m. Sunday, 500 block of East Seventh Street, Donald Dougan, 38, Olathe, on suspicion of felony criminal damage to property after reportedly damaging the front door of a house. Dougan also was charged on suspicion of damaging his own vehicle while arguing with a woman. The damage to the vehicle was more than $1,000.
Police Department Arrests
• 10:08 p.m. Friday, Appliance Repair Center, 214 S. Main St., a 14-year-old Ottawa boy and a 15-year-old Ottawa boy, on suspicion of damage to property and trespassing.
• 1:35 p.m. Sunday, 800 block of South Oak Street, David Wedman, 38, Ottawa, on a Linn County warrant.
• 5:05 p.m. Sunday, 700 block of East Garfield Street, Jimmy Allen Dunn, 54, on suspicion of domestic battery and disorderly conduct.
• 7:12 p.m. Sunday, 2300 block of South Princeton Street, Scott Clark, 50, Princeton, on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Sheriff’s Office News
• 5:18 p.m. Sunday, 400 block of South Kansas Ave., Lane, a 51-year-old Lane woman and a 44-year-old Lane woman both reported a theft at the Lane Liquor, Convenience Store and Cafe. The theft was reported at $390.
• 8:28 p.m. Sunday, 1400 block of I-35, Edgar Pitt, 46, Burlington, was traveling southbound on I-35 at milepost 174 when his vehicle struck a deer. Damage was estimated at more than $1,000.
Police Department News
• 6:19 p.m. Sunday, 600 block of Burroughs Street, a 40-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect damaged her vehicle.
• 6:18 p.m. Friday, 200 block of South Main Street, a 61-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect stole property from her unlocked vehicle.
• 2:04 p.m. Friday, Seventh and Main streets, a vehicle driven by James Fredricks, 83, Ottawa, collided with a vehicle driven by Brenda Van Horn, 34, Ottawa.
• 9:22 p.m. Saturday, Orscheln Farm and Home, 2008 S. Princeton St., Jeremy Bon, 40, Paxico, reported an unknown vehicle struck his vehicle as he was turning into Orscheln’s parking lot. Bon said the unknown vehicle then left the area, according to the police report.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Friday: 700 block of Main Street, animal complaint; 700 block of Main Street, assist outside agency; 100 block of Walnut Street, animal complaint; 300 block of Pendleton Street, animal complaint; 600 block of Walnut Street, public assist.
• Saturday: 300 block of Walnut Street, suspicious activity.
• Sunday: 100 block of Walnut Street, medical call.