• Wednesday: Lois Hawley, Ottawa.
• Thursday: Wayne Frakes, Quenemo
• Wednesday: Jamie Hajek, Williamsburg.
• Thursday: Ronnie Lee, Princeton.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 7:52 a.m. Tuesday, 600 block of South Locust Street, Samantha Patterson, 21, Ottawa, on a City of Pomona warrant.
• 1:20 p.m. Tuesday, I-35 in Franklin County, Daniel Pulkrabek, 56, Minneapolis, Minn., on suspicion of possession of marijuana. Officers also seized $3,100 in suspected drug money.
• 3:17 p.m., 1400 block of South Main Street, Aaron Lehman, 22, Ottawa, on an Allen County warrant.
Police Department Arrests
• 2:37 p.m. Thursday, 1400 block of South Main Street, Dalton Pabst, 19, Pomona, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 11:32 a.m. Tuesday, Pawnee and Florida roads, John Bishop, 31, Ottawa, reported he was driving his 2000 Chevrolet work truck, owned by Crawford Construction, in the 1000 block of Pawnee Road when he noticed it was smoking. Bishop said when he stopped the truck and opened the hood, the front end caught on fire. The truck was a total loss, according to the sheriff’s report.
• 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, 4600 block of Kingman Road, a 56-year-old Ottawa man reported the theft of oil pumps and criminal damage to property. Estimated loss was $9,000.
Police Department News
• 12:37 p.m. Wednesday, 800 block of North Mulberry, a 77-year-old Ottawa man reported unknown suspects stole property from his yard.
• 4:27 p.m. Wednesday, 100 block of South Main Street, a 44-year-old Ottawa woman reported unknown suspects stole property from her vehicle.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Wednesday: 300 block of West Fourth Street, parking complaint; 700 block of Main Street, ordinance violation; 500 block of South Maple Street, welfare check; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 500 block of Pine Street, medical call; 4400 block of Stafford Terrace, theft report; 600 block of Walnut Street, public assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 10:56 a.m. Wednesday, 319 E. Ninth St., firefighters investigated a possible gas leak.
• 12:05 p.m. Wednesday, 610 S. Beech St., department authorized a controlled burning.
• 9:16 p.m. Wednesday, 926 S. Ash St., firefighters investigated an unauthorized burning.
• Firefighters assisted with five medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 8:50 p.m. Wednesday, Williamsburg firefighters responded to the rekindling of a barn fire at 1517 Florida Road.
• Firefighters responded to five medical calls Wednesday.