• Saturday: Pamela Mitchell, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Kyrsten Macy, Ottawa.
• Monday: Wayne Frakes, Quenemo
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 12:06 a.m. Sunday, 2300 block of Stafford Terrace, Amyes Dohle Jr., 32, Ottawa, on suspicion of criminal damage to property during a domestic argument in which he accidently discharged a gun, according to a sheriff’s report. No one was injured, and sheriff’s officers confiscated several weapons as a precautionary measure, the report said.
• 10:37 p.m. Sunday, 300 block of South Maple Street, Shaun Melte, 25, Rantoul, on a Franklin County warrant.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 8:23 a.m. Sunday, 1200 block of California Road, a 56-year-old Williamsburg man reported an unknown suspect stole a 1988 GMC truck. Loss was estimated at $1,500.
• 9:17 a.m. Sunday, 600 block of Colorado Road, a 50-year-old Williamsburg man reported an unknown suspect stole a vehicle battery and gasoline.
• 6:20 p.m. Saturday, 4859 Colorado Road, a 2006 KIA Spectra driven by Anna Capra, 15, Overbrook, was northbound on Colorado Road when Capra lost control of the vehicle. The Spectra rolled on its side and caught on fire, according to a sheriff’s report. Capra was transported to Overland Park Regional Medical Center with undisclosed injuries, the report said. The vehicle was a total loss.
• 7:43 a.m. Tuesday, 4300 block of Arkansas Road, a 2006 Jeep Wrangler driven by Sherry Wiscombe, 55, Pomona, struck a deer in the 4300 block of Arkansas Road. No injuries were reported.
• 8:48 p.m. Tuesday, 1900 block of K-68, a vehicle driven by Brittany Harbert, 22, Lyndon, was westbound on K-68 near Iowa Terrace when it struck a deer that already was dead in the road, according to a sheriff’s report. No injuries were reported.
• 8:56 p.m. Tuesday, K-68 and Idaho Road, a 2007 Honda Accord driven by Robert Wills, 65, Pomona, was westbound on K-68 near Iowa Terrace when it struck a deer.
Police Department News
• 9:20 p.m. Tuesday, 900 block of North King Street, a 48-year-old Indiana woman reported an unknown suspect damaged her vehicle.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 300 block of Main Street, recovered property; 700 block of Main Street, juvenile activity; 200 block of Benton Street, criminal damage to property; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 200 block of Ash Street, suspicious vehicle; 700 block of Main Street, public assist.
• Tuesday: No calls for service.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 4:12 p.m. Monday, 714 N. Oak St., firefighters investigated a possible carbon monoxide release. No hazardous materials were found, according to a report.
• 2:58 p.m. Tuesday, 925 S. Ash St., authorized controlled burning.
• Firefighters assisted with 13 medical calls Monday and Tuesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 2:28 p.m. Tuesday, 4019 Oregon Road, Wellsville firefighters investigated a gas smell.
• Firefighters responded to one medical call Tuesday.