• Saturday: Virginia Baber, Ottawa.
• Friday: Charles VanWie, Rantoul.
• Saturday: John Knudson, Sedro Woolley, Wash.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 9:57 p.m. Friday, 900 block of South Cedar Street, Diana Hicks, 61, Ottawa, on suspicion of pedestrian under the influence of alcohol and consumption of alcohol in public.
• 2:18 a.m. Saturday, 700 block of South Olive Street, Raymond Carver, 39, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and transporting an open container.
• 3:47 a.m. Saturday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Trinity Carpenter, 26, Kansas City, Kan., on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 9:38 p.m. Saturday, 100 block of South Main Street, Terry Tate, 49, Ottawa, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine.
• 12:46 a.m. Sunday, 1500 block of South Elm Street, Christopher C. Maier, 24, Lawrence, on suspicion of aggravated battery and criminal restraint against a 30-year-old Fort Scott woman.
Police Department News
• 6:06 p.m. Saturday, 1000 block of North Mulberry Street, an 80-year-old Ottawa man reported the theft of property.
• 2:21 p.m. Friday, 300 block of South Hickory Street, a vehicle driven by Darrell Leiker, 48, Olathe, struck a vehicle driven by Milburn Kelly, 30, Garnett. No injuries were reported.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 7:08 p.m. Saturday, 604 N. Mulberry St., unauthorized burning.
• 2:17 p.m. Sunday, 714 N. Oak St., firefighters investigated a possible natural gas leak.
• Firefighters assisted with eight medical calls Friday through Sunday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 5:53 p.m. Saturday, 3700 block of I-35 in Franklin County, Wellsville and Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison firefighters responded to a vehicle fire.
• Firefighters responded to three medical calls Friday through Sunday.