• Friday: Season Bass, Ottawa; Ronald Small, Ottawa.
• Saturday: Sheila Hodges, Ottawa; David Olsen, Princeton; Anna Tate, Ottawa.
• Sunday: Katherine Allan, Pomona.
• Friday: Mischelle Dye, Ottawa.
• Saturday: Sheila Hodges, Ottawa.
• Friday: Baby boy, 5 pounds, 12 ounces, to Season and Rodney Bass, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 2:39 p.m. Sunday, East Third and Oak streets, Lance Pelsor, 37, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 5:02 p.m. Sunday, East Third Street and South McGinnis Avenue, Gary Lee, 54, Leavenworth, on suspicion of driving while revoked and transporting an open container.
• 6:16 p.m. Sunday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., David Kern Jr., 54, Osawatomie, on a Douglas County warrant.
• 7:47 p.m. Sunday, East Third Street and South McGinnis Avenue, Nikki Schmitz, 33, Lawrence, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia.
• 11:03 p.m. Sunday, 200 block of South Kallock Street, Richmond, Josh Franks, 22, Richmond, on suspicion of robbery and kidnapping, and Robin Williams, 46, Richmond, on suspicion of aggravated battery and criminal restraint.
Police Department Arrests
• 6:29 p.m. Friday, 2200 block of Princeton Street, Jacob Garcia, 18, Garnett, on suspicion of pedestrian under the influence and minor in possession of alcohol.
• 2:57 a.m. Saturday, 1400 block of Eisenhower Avenue, Jaime Simms, 24, Ottawa, on suspicion of transporting an open container.
• 2:47 a.m. Sunday, 1100 block of South Mulberry Street, Mason Semmel, 20, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol, transporting an open container, underage consumption of alcohol and reckless driving.
• 2:28 p.m. Sunday, 400 block of South Walnut Street, Jacob Bowen, 19, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Police Department News
• 9:36 p.m. Friday, 800 block of West 13th Street, a 46-year-old Ottawa man reported being battered. Nicholas Bacon, 20, Ottawa, later was arrested on suspicion of battery.
• 3:49 a.m. Saturday, 1500 block of South Poplar Street, a 36-year-old Ottawa woman reported her vehicle was set on fire. The incident is under investigation.
• 4:28 p.m. Sunday, 700 block of South Cherry Street, a 36-year-old Ottawa woman reported a 13-year-old Ottawa boy as a runaway.
• 6:29 p.m. Sunday, 500 block of South Main Street, a 46-year-old Ottawa man reported his son’s bicycle had been damaged.
• 6:45 p.m. Sunday, 800 block of North Birch Street, a 43-year-old Ottawa woman reported her vehicle had been damaged.
• 10:15 p.m. Friday, Skating Rink, 222 E. Second St., two Skating Rink representatives reported the theft of items from the business.
• 6;39 p.m. Friday, 500 block of South Main Street, a vehicle driven by Brian Dewald, 44, Rantoul, backed into a vehicle driven by Krystal Zook, 24, Ottawa. Dewald was cited for improper backing, and Zook was cited for no insurance, according to a police report.
• 4:20 p.m. Saturday, 400 block of South Main Street, a vehicle driven by Lacey Burke, 28, Ottawa, struck the rear of a vehicle driven by Celeste Campbell, 60, Ottawa. Burke was cited for following too closely, according to a police report.
• 5:29 p.m. Saturday, 100 block of East 23rd Street, a vehicle driven by Dustin Thompson, 19, Pomona, struck a vehicle driven by Robert Branam, 42, Pomona. Thompson was cited for failing to yield from a private drive, and Branam was cited for leaving the scene of a property damage accident, no insurance and driving without a tire after he fled the scene, according to a police report.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Friday: 600 block of Walnut Street, special assignment; 300 block of Walnut Street, welfare check; 300 block of West Fourth Street, public assist.
• Saturday: 300 block of Main Street, animal complaint.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 9:07 a.m. Friday, 202 E. Seventh St., firefighters investigated a carbon monoxide incident.
• 3:51 a.m. Saturday, 1500 South Poplar Street, firefighters responded to a car fire.
• 8:09 a.m. Saturday, 1626 S. Willow St., authorized controlled burning.
• Ottawa firefighters assisted with nine medical calls Friday through Sunday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 11:27 a.m. Sunday, 104 Main St., Ohio firefighters responded to a structure fire.
• Firefighters responded to two medical calls Friday through Sunday.