• Monday: Mandy Pratt, Ottawa
• Monday: Lee Bulmer, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: David Olsen, Princeton; Lavera Sauter, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 3:57 a.m. Tuesday, Ottawa Police Department, 715 W. Second St., Shane Crabtree, 25, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Brandi Edmiston, 30, Paola, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 12:59 p.m. Tuesday, 200 block of North Main Street, Charles Rockhold, 29, Pomona, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia and on a Franklin County warrant.
• 6:59 p.m. Tuesday, 100 block of West Third Street, Cheryl Roderick, 46, Marysville, on suspicion of pedestrian under the influence.
• 11:43 p.m. Tuesday, 1500 block of South Elm Street, Ashley Boultinghouse, 30, Ottawa, on a Bourbon County warrant.
• 2 a.m. Wednesday, 300 block of West Second Street, Jason Sawyer, 25, Ottawa, on suspicion of possession of paraphernalia and disorderly conduct.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 10:57 a.m. Monday, 3400 block of Old U.S. 59, a 47-year-old Ottawa man reported someone stole 60 gallons of diesel fuel from a bulldozer owned by Killough Construction. The bulldozer was located at the Killough Construction dump site, Old U.S. 59 and Shawnee Road.
• 11:47 a.m. Monday, 2500 block of Osborne Lane, a 53-year-old employee of AT&T reported 60 feet of buried cable was taken from the 2500 block of Osborne Lane. The cost to repair the damage was estimated to be between $4,000 to $6,000.
• 12:46 p.m. Monday, 4600 block of Shawnee Road, a 43-year-old Wellsivlle man reported an unknown suspect broke into his shop between 7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Monday and took several items.
Police Department News
• 3:23 p.m. Monday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., a store employee reported a known 42-year-old Ottawa woman stole items from the store.
• 7:32 a.m. Monday, 600 block of South Elm Street, a vehicle driven by Michelle Rocker, 41, Ottawa, and a vehicle driven by Samantha Chidster, 34, Ottawa, backed into each other. No injuries were reported.
• 4:32 p.m. Tuesday, Fifth and Main streets, a vehicle driven by Matthew Tipton, 17, Ottawa, struck a City of Ottawa utility pole after Tipton swerved to miss another vehicle, according to a police report. Tipton was cited for disobeying a traffic signal and no insurance.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 500 block of East Seventh Street, suspicious event; 400 block of Elm Street, missing person; 500 block of Pine Street, medical call; 800 block of Main Street, two public assists.
• Tuesday: 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 500 block of East Seventh Street, criminal damage to property; 600 block of Maple Street, public assist; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 300 block of West First Street, suspicious activity; 300 block of West Fourth Street, warrant arrest; Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Ottawa, warrant arrest.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 9:53 a.m. Monday, 1433 S. Oak St., activated smoke detector. No fire reported.
• 3:43 p.m. and 3:56 p.m. Tuesday, 1433 S. Oak St., two fire alarm system activations reported. No fire detected.
• 4:03 p.m. Tuesday, 700 block of South Cedar Street, firefighters responded to a brush and grass fire.
• Firefighters assisted with two medical calls Tuesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 7:32 p.m. Monday, 1542 Woodson Road, Centropolis and Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison firefighters responded to a residential attic fire. No injuries were reported.
• 4:27 p.m. Tuesday, 2831 Nebraska Road, Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• Firefighters assisted with five medical calls Monday.