Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 9:35 a.m. Monday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., a sheriff’s officer arrested and transported Jonathan Thomasson, 20, Coffeyville, from Montgomery County Jail to Franklin County Jail on a Franklin County warrant.
• 10:57 a.m. Monday, 200 block of Benton Drive, Wellsville, Jason Hunsaker, 33, Wellsville, on two Neosho County warrants.
Police Department Arrests
• 11:08 a.m. Monday, 700 block of West Second Street, Stephen Longfellow, 27, Ottawa, on a Johnson County, Ind., warrant.
• 9:17 p.m. Monday, 1600 block of South Main Street, Jill Deer, 45, Baldwin City, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Police Department News
• 10:14 a.m. Monday, Bell’s Tow Service, 500 N. King Road, a 47-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole items from several cars.
• 12:48 p.m. Monday, Casey’s General Store, 1019 W. Seventh St., a Casey’s employee reported a known suspect stole fuel Oct. 30 and Nov. 2. Curtis Clayton, 21, Ottawa, was arrested later on suspicion of theft.
• 5:47 p.m. Monday, 800 block of Hemlock Street, a 44-year-old Ottawa man reported a known suspect entered his room and stole property. Kevin Elder, 39, Ottawa, was arrested later on suspicion of theft.
• 5:25 p.m. Monday, 100 block of East Logan Street, a vehicle driven by George Mell, 55, Ottawa, was backing from a drive onto East Logan Street when it struck a westbound vehicle driven by Janette Lute, 40, Ottawa. No injuries were reported.
Wellsville Police Department
• Monday: 200 block of West Fifth Street, traffic complaint; 400 block of Eighth Street, traffic complaint; 300 block of Douglas Street, warrant arrest.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with three medical calls Monday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 3:24 a.m. Tuesday, Pawnee and Utah roads, Cutler firefighters responded to a structure fire.
• Firefighters responded to five medical calls Monday and Tuesday.