• Sunday: Debra Delana, Ottawa.
• Friday: Cecil Elliott, Pomona; Leo Gregory, Ottawa; George Markley, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 3:06 a.m. Saturday, 200 block of East 15th Street, Matthew Levi Lang, 22, Pomona, on suspicion of aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer, fleeing and eluding a law enforcement officer, reckless driving, driving under the influence of alcohol, obstruction and criminal damage to property, according to a police report.
• 4:54 p.m. Saturday, 15th and Main streets, Gabriel Evans, 26, Ottawa, on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Midnight Sunday, 1900 block of South Princeton Street, Natalie Hankins, 27, Pomona, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, trafficking contraband into a correctional facility, no drug tax stamp, possession of paraphernalia and no insurance after being stopped for a traffic violation.
Police Department News
• 8:27 a.m. Friday, 100 block of East Third Street, a 45-year-old Ottawa man reported a known suspect stole and forged a check.
• 5:28 p.m. Friday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., a 24-year-old Garnett woman reported a known suspect stole items.
• 10:55 a.m. Saturday, 600 block of North Poplar Street, a 45-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole a bicycle.
• 4:26 p.m. Sunday, 1700 block of South Princeton Street, a 78-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect entered his garage and stole items.
• 4:10 p.m. Friday, 15th and Maple streets, a vehicle driven by Ryan Moore, 31, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Terry Peacock, 51, Ottawa. Moore was cited with disobeying a stop sign.
• 11:37 a.m. Saturday, Davis and Enterprise avenues, a vehicle driven by Huey Tubbs, 57, Lawrence, struck a vehicle driven by Dakota Schimmel, 22, Melvern. Tubbs was cited with leaving the scene, failure to report, no insurance, illegal registration and improper left turn. Schimmel was cited with leaving the scene and failure to report.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Friday: 500 block of East Sixth Street, suspicious activity; 300 block of Elm Street, public assist; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 100 block of Hedge Road, assist outside agency; 500 block of East Third Street, harassment.
• Saturday: 600 block of East Seventh Street, disturbance; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 600 block of Meadow Brook Court, noise complaint.
• Sunday: 4300 block of K-33, assist outside agency; 400 block of Main Street, theft report; 300 block of West Seventh Street, fire alarm; 4600 block of K-33, assist outside agency.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 2:48 p.m. Friday, 2518 E. Logan St., firefighters responded to a fuel spill.
• 12:56 p.m. Sunday, 514 N. Cherry St., firefighters responded to a carbon monoxide incident.
• Firefighters assisted with seven medical calls Friday through Sunday.