• Monday: Leila McCaslin, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 6:12 a.m. Monday, 200 W. 17th St., Huver Ruiz-Sarmiento, 24, Olathe, on suspicion of driving while suspended and no insurance.
• 9:15 a.m. Monday, Dollar Store, 2112 Princeton Road, Kylie Spear, 23, Pomona, on suspicion of shoplifting.
• 5:23 p.m. Tuesday, 300 block of South Main Street, Natalie Hankins, 27, Pomona, on a Franklin County warrant.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 7:49 a.m. Monday, 3600 block of Vermont Road, a 35-year-old Wellsville man reported criminal use of his financial card. Estimated loss was $145.
Police Department News
• 4:10 p.m. Tuesday, 1045 College Lane, a 21-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole his property.
• 6:32 p.m. Tuesday, JW Collectibles, 1534 S. Main St., a 21-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect used his financial card without his permission.
• 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, Blue Sky Liquor, 1410 S. Main St., a 22-year-old man reported an unknown suspect stole a bottle of liquor from the store.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Dec. 3: 200 block of Downey Street, suicidal subject.
• Dec. 4-5: No calls for service.
• Dec. 6: 400 block of East Fourth Street, animal complaint; 600 block of Walnut Street, medical call; 600 block of Walnut Street, criminal use of a financial card; 300 block of Walnut Street, harassment report; 600 block of Meadowbrook Street, medical call.
• Friday: 300 block of Walnut Street, information report; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 300 block of Main Street, public assist.
• Saturday: 300 block of Main Street, public assist.
• Sunday: 700 block of Main Street, criminal damage to property report; 800 block of Main Street, medical call.
• Monday: 400 block of Maple Street, civil matter; 1000 block of Poplar Street, warrant arrest; 600 block of Walnut Street, public assist; 300 block of Pendleton Court, suspicious vehicle; 500 block of East Fourth Street, animal complaint; 700 block of Main Street, public assist.
• Tuesday: 100 block of West Second Street, recover property report.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 2:02 p.m. Monday, 1301 N. Davis Ave., fire alarm activation. No fire reported.
• 9:47 a.m. Tuesday, 731 E. Garfield St., Lot No. 32, firefighters responded to a mobile home fire.
• Firefighters assisted with four medical calls Monday and Tuesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 2:07 p.m. Tuesday, Labette and Vermont roads, Cutler, Wellsville and Pottawatomie firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• 6:53 p.m. Tuesday, Old U.S. 59 and Woodson, Centropolis firefighters responded to a structure fire.
• Firefighters responded to five medical calls Monday and Tuesday.