• Friday: Velda Kemper, Pomona.
• Sunday: Lelia McCaslin, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 7:25 a.m. Thursday, Moberly Correctional Facility, Moberly, Mo., Justin Miller, 30, no address given, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 12:10 p.m. Thursday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Justin Harrison, 39, Osage City, on two Shawnee County civil warrants.
• 5:48 p.m. Friday, 100 block of South Kallock Street, Richmond, Cole Kelsey, 32, Richmond, on suspicion of domestic battery.
• 9:09 p.m. Friday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Frank Sorrels, 42, Quenemo, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 1:44 p.m. Saturday, U.S. 59 and Rock Creek Road, Elizabeth Krider, 45, Iola, on suspicion of driving while suspended.
• 8:02 a.m. Sunday, 300 block of West Fourth Street, Wellsville, Dwain Moore, 25, Wellsville, on suspicion of domestic battery and on a Wisconsin Department of Corrections warrant.
Police Department Arrests
• 8:32 p.m. Friday, 800 block of Lincoln Street, Sebastion Free, 18, Ottawa, on suspicion of aggravated battery and aggravated assault after shooting an “air soft weapon” at multiple adult and juvenile victims, according to a police report.
• 1:58 p.m. Monday, 800 block of South Cherry Street, Angela Moland, 35, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 1:49 p.m. Thursday, 900 block of Eisenower Road, investigated a report of a stolen 1,000-watt generator.
• 2:48 p.m. Saturday, 200 block of East Franklin Street, Pomona, a Casey’s General Store employee reported the theft of $50.04 in fuel by an unknown suspect.
• 12:09 p.m. Sunday, 1600 block of Louisiana Road, a 35-year-old Princeton man reported 10 pounds of copper water line had been stolen from a rental home.
• 11:19 a.m. Friday, I-35 at milepost 168 in Franklin County, a tire came off a trailer being pulled by a 1995 Winnebago driven by Robert Chase, 79, Iowa, and struck the front bumper of a 2012 Toyota Avanza driven by Liliana Cusmanich, 55, Mexico. No one was injured.
• 5:31 p.m. Friday, I-35 at milepost 178.5 in Franklin County, a 1997 Toyota Camry driven by Nautasha Perry, 24, Ottawa, struck a deer. No injuries were reported.
• 6:35 p.m. Friday, K-68 and Utah Road, a 2010 Ford F-150 truck driven by Alice Kay Anderson, 67, Lawrence, was traveling west at the intersection of K-68 and Utah Road when it struck a deer. No injuries were reported.
Police Department News
• 7:58 a.m. Friday, 900 block of South Sycamore Street, a dog owned by Penny Bishop, 53, Ottawa, bit Joshua Bishop, 20, Ottawa, according to a police report.
• 9:46 p.m. Friday, 1200 block of Willow Lane, a 42-year-old Williamsburg woman reported an unknown suspect entered her vehicle and stole property.
• 2:39 p.m. Saturday, Advantage Ford, 402 N. Main St., a 31-year-old Quenemo man reported an unknown suspect stole property out of his vehicle while it was at Advantage Ford.
• 5:40 p.m. Saturday, 400 block of South Poplar Street, a 43-year-old Osawatomie woman reported an unknown suspect stole her bicycle.
• 6:05 a.m. Sunday, 900 block of South Hickory Street, a 42-year-old Ottawa man reported the possible theft of property from his unlocked vehicle.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Friday: 300 block of Pendleton Street, medical call; 1000 block of Poplar Street, suspicious activity; 600 block of Walnut Street, alarm; 800 block of Walnut Street, structure fire; 700 block of Main Street, public assist.
• Saturday: 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 400 block of Locust Street, public assist.
• Sunday: No calls for service.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 2:41 p.m. Friday, 727 S. Sycamore St., firefighters responded to a report of a brush and grass fire.
• 8:58 a.m. Saturday, 615 Willow Lane, authorized a controlled burning.
• 9:03 p.m. Saturday, East Sixth Street and South Linwood Avenue, investigated a report of a fireworks explosion. No fire reported.
• 9:02 a.m. Sunday, 615 Willow Lane, authorized a controlled burning.
• 12:30 p.m. Sunday, 2214 S. Princeton Circle Drive, responded to a motor vehicle wreck.
• 2:25 p.m. Sunday, 1121 E. Seventh St., authorized a controlled burning.
• Firefighters assisted with seven medical calls Friday through Sunday.