• Tuesday: Jackie Moody, Pomona; Marisella Ovieda, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Delores Andrews, Ottawa; Betty Kirkland, Pomona.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 4:26 p.m. Tuesday, 700 block of North Cherry Street, Bruce Stevens, 43, Ottawa, was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct after he was involved in a confrontation with Eddie Hamilton, 50, Ottawa, who was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct and battery, according to a police report.
• 8:28 p.m. Tuesday, American Eagle, 1301 N. Davis Ave., Javonte Slayden, 18, Raytown, Mo., on suspicion of theft of items from American Eagle.
Police Department News
• 7:44 p.m. Tuesday, 700 block of South Ash Street, a 28-year-old Ottawa man and a 32-year-old Ottawa woman reported having been in a prior altercation, according to a police report. The case remains under investigation.
• 5:18 p.m. Monday, Casey’s General Store, 1019 E. Seventh St., a 44-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole fuel.
• Monday, no time given, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., a 24-year-old Garnett woman reported a man and a woman stole items from the store and the male suspect threatened her. The case is under investigation.
• 11:30 p.m. Tuesday, 500 block of South Locust Street, Susan Swan, 52, Ottawa, reported a known suspect stole a vehicle.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 100 block of Walnut Street, animal complaint; 600 block of Walnut Street, protection from abuse order violation; 600 block of Pine Street, suspicious activity; 1000 block of Poplar Street, public assist.
• Tuesday: 600 block of East Eighth Street, assist outside agency; 400 block of Main Street, public assist; 800 block of Main Street, public assist; 300 block of East Eighth Street, assist outside agency; 100 block of Walnut Street, medical call; 800 block of Pine Street, medical call.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 10:20 a.m. Monday, 429 W. 19th St., authorized controlled burning.
• 1:51 p.m. Monday, 1042 W. 15th St., smoke detector activation. No fire reported.
• 7:02 p.m. Monday, 1325 S. Cedar St., carbon monoxide detector activation.
• 7:15 a.m. Tuesday, 731 S. Oak St., firefighters responded to a house fire, which caused an estimated $30,000 damage. There were no injuries. The cause of the fire is still under investigation, according to a fire department report.
• Firefighters assisted with eight medical calls Monday and Tuesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 2:17 p.m. Monday, 1932 Thomas Road, Centropolis firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• Firefighters responded to six medical calls Monday and Tuesday.