• Saturday: Penny Miles, Ottawa.
• Sunday: Deborah Woodson, Melvern.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 11:16 a.m. Friday, 600 block of Apple Lane, Sean Hull, 26, on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
• 9:34 a.m. Saturday, 100 block of North Poplar Street, Nicole Noe, 42, Ottawa, on a Johnson County warrant.
• 1:48 p.m. Saturday, 500 block of South Hickory Street, Alexander Bohlander, 20, Ottawa, on a City of Wellsville warrant.
• 9:36 p.m. Saturday, 200 block of East 23rd Street, Ryan Grillo, 29, Pittsburg, on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol, falsely reporting a crime, failure to report an accident and leaving the scene of an accident after wrecking his vehicle.
• 9:36 p.m. Saturday, 200 block of East 23rd Street, Billy Roman Jr., 22, Wichita, on suspicion of obstructing the legal process during an investigation of a vehicle crash.
• 10:32 p.m. Saturday, Best Western Motel, 212 E. 23rd St., Ryan Grillo, 29, Pittsburg, on suspicion of battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct during the investigation of a wreck.
• 3:33 p.m. Sunday, 300 block of North Locust Street, Brandon Dewey, 21, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 9:31 p.m. Sunday, 1300 block of East 15th Street, a 43-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect’s black SUV drove through a wrought iron gate on his property, causing an estimated $3,500 damage.
• 4:01 a.m. Monday, 3600 block of I-35 in Franklin County, a 2001 Pontiac driven by Zachariah Brown, 28, Ottawa, was northbound on I-35 near milepost 190 when it was struck from behind by a 2013 Freightliner driven by Alex Puskas, 42, Hamilton, Ala.
Police Department News
• 8:26 p.m. Friday, 800 block of Lincoln Street, a 16-year-old Ottawa boy was taken into protective custody after making threats to harm himself.
• 12:14 p.m. Saturday, Ottawa, a 40-year-old Ottawa woman and a 14-year-old Ottawa girl reported being battered by a known suspect.
• 3:45 p.m. Sunday, 100 block of West Third Street, a 20-year-old Ottawa woman reported she was battered by a known suspect.
• 5:13 p.m. Sunday, 600 block of South Burroughs Street, a 26-year-old Ottawa man was taken into protective custody after threatening to harm himself.
• 2:44 p.m. Friday, 800 block of South Mulberry Street, a 60-year-old Ottawa man reported utilities were stolen. The case is under investigation.
• 10:02 a.m. Saturday, 100 block of South Locust Street, a 39-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect entered his garage and stole tools.
• 9:06 a.m. Sunday, 600 block of South Maple Street, a 46-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole a vehicle. The vehicle later was recovered, the police report said.
• 1:06 p.m. Friday, 900 block of South Cedar Street, a vehicle driven by Estaban Ontiel-Villegas, 42, Gardner, pulled in front of a vehicle driven by Steven Hicks, 47, Ottawa. Onteil-Villegas was cited for failure to yield.
• 3:25 p.m. Friday, 1300 block of Ash Street, a vehicle driven by Brett Newkirk, 36, Ottawa, was trying to pass vehicles that were stopped in traffic when a vehicle driven by a 16-year-old Ottawa boy also started to pass the stopped vehicles. The vehicle driven by the 16-year-old boy was struck by the vehicle driven by Newkirk. Newkirk was cited for passing on the left without adequate clearance, and the 16-year-old boy was cited for improper driving on a laned roadway.
• 10:14 a.m. Sunday, Fifth and Cedar streets, a vehicle driven by Frank Yates, 70, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by John Privett, 46, Ottawa. Yates was cited with disobeying a stop sign.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Friday: 300 block of Walnut Street, public assist; 300 block of West Fourth Street, noise complaint; 400 block of Main Street, suspicious activity; 4400 block of Shawnee Road, assist other agency; 600 block of Walnut Street, alarm.
• Saturday: 500 block of Hickory Street, warrant arrest; 400 block of Main Street, civil matter.
• Sunday: K-33 and I-35, assist other agency.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 5:18 p.m. Friday, 226 S. Beech St., fire alarm system activated. No fire reported.
• Firefighters assisted with 14 medical calls Friday through Sunday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• Firefighters responded to four medical calls Friday through Sunday.