• Saturday: Benjamin Stinson, Ottawa.
• Friday: Corinne Hiles, Ottawa.
• Saturday: Cassie Dunbar, Princeton.
• Sunday: Maria Eldridge, Ottawa.
Police Department Arrests
• 10:46 a.m. Saturday, 500 block of South Oak Street, James Cox Jr., 35, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 11:27 a.m. Saturday, First and Hickory streets, Donald Stokes, 61, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 4:11 p.m. Saturday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Paul Gorsline, 35, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 5:36 p.m. Saturday, 500 block of South Locust Street, Darik Schmoe, 45, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 11:28 p.m. Saturday, 800 block of East 15th Street, Brett Burgoon, 29, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving with a suspended license and no ignition interlock device. Burgoon also was arrested on a City of Olathe warrant and a Johnson County warrant.
• 10:10 a.m. Sunday, 200 block of South Locust Street, Jeremy Barnett, 30, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 3:16 p.m. Sunday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Shondi Larios, 43, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 3:16 p.m. Sunday, 300 block of South Cedar Street, Jaid Renee Larios, 19, on suspicion of domestic battery and damage to property.
• 8:11 p.m. Sunday, 1600 block of South Hickory Street, Michael Slifer, 22, Ottawa, on suspicion of disorderly conduct and obstruction after officers were called to a possible fight.
Police Department News
• 2:04 a.m. Saturday, 1000 block of South Main Street, a 48-year-old Ottawa man was taken into protective custody after making comments about harming himself.
• 5:22 p.m. Saturday, 600 block of South Sycamore Street, a 35-year-old Ottawa woman was taken into protective custody after making comments about harming herself.
• 10:21 p.m. Saturday, 1000 block of North Cherry Street, a 24-year-old Ottawa woman reported she was battered by a known 24-year-old Ottawa man. The case is under investigation.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Friday: 300 block of Walnut Street, public assist; 200 block of West Fifth Street, public assist.
• Saturday: 600 block of Walnut Street, traffic complaint.
• Sunday: 300 block of Walnut Street, threats; 300 block of Walnut Street, trespass; 200 block of Main Street, public assist; 800 block of Main Street, medical call.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 6:26 a.m. Saturday, 27 Canterbury Court, Unit G, firefighters responded to a fire on the exterior balcony of the unit. The fire was contained to the balcony area and caused an estimated $250 damage, according to a fire department report. The occupant was home at the time of the fire and there were no injuries, the report said. The fire apparently was caused by discarded smoking material, according to the report.
• Firefighters assisted with six medical calls Friday through Sunday.