• Thursday: Helen Karigan, Ottawa.
• Thursday: Roberta Bronson, Ottawa; Amanda Rein Owens, Ottawa; Cloyce Thornbrugh, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Office Arrests
• 6:07 p.m. Wednesday, 800 block of South Kansas Avenue, Lane, a 44-year-old Lane man on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia, possession of stolen property and felony interference with law enforcement. He also was arrested on a Franklin County warrant for probation violation, a Douglas County warrant for failure to appear in court, a Nemaha County warrant for possession of methamphetamine, and a City of Seneca municipal warrant for failure to appear in court.
• 1:51 a.m. Thursday, 1900 block of Osborne Terrace, a 22-year-old Sioux Falls, South Dakota, man on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, after being stopped for a traffic infraction.
• 9:09 a.m. Thursday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., a 49-year-old Westphelia woman on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear in court.
• 1:36 p.m. Thursday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., a 41-year-old Lawrence woman on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear in court.
Police Department Arrests
• 8:29 p.m. Thursday, 900 block of North Sycamore Street, a 21-year-old Ottawa man on suspicion of driving while suspended.
Sheriff’s Office News
• 7:12 a.m. Thursday, 3900 block of Tennessee Road, a 50-year-old Overland Park man reported someone damaged two Frito-Lay delivery trucks.
• 5:43 p.m. Thursday, rural Franklin County, an Ottawa woman reported her former husband abused their child while in his care.
• 12:55 p.m. Wednesday, 100 block of North Robey Street, Williamsburg, a 70-year-old Williamsburg woman reported someone used her identity and Kohl’s charge card to make a purchase that was shipped to Michigan.
• 10:42 p.m. Wednesday, 2600 block of Kentucky Road, a 2002 Buick Park Avenue driven by Meghan Cubbison, 18, Ottawa, was northbound on Kentucky Road when her vehicle left the roadway for unknown reasons, struck a road sign and overturned, according to a sheriff’s report. She was transported to Ransom Memorial Hospital, 1301 S. Main St., Ottawa, with possible injuries, the report said.
Wellsville Police Department
• Wednesday: 200 block of Prairie Lane, fireworks complaint; 100 block of Walnut Street, medical call; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 300 block of West Fourth Street, fireworks complaint; 600 block of East Sixth Street, parking complaint; 1000 block of Poplar Street, public assist; 400 block of Maple Street, disturbance.
• Thursday: 200 block of West Fifth Street, check welfare/medical call; 1000 block of Poplar Street, motorist assist; 300 block of Douglas Street, suspicious activity.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with six medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.