• Friday: Manuel Pacheco Jr., Ottawa.
• Saturday: Mary Frank, Wellsville; Alberta Richardson, Ottawa; Carole Wray, Ottawa.
• Sunday: Janine Klingele, Ottawa.
• Friday: Heather Kay, Pomona; Gary Nicholson, Ottawa.
• Sunday: Manuel Pacheco Jr., Ottawa; Charles Smith, Pomona.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 12:04 p.m. Sunday, North Robey Avenue, Williamsburg, a 43-year-old Williamsburg man on suspicion of domestic battery, after a physical altercation with his 22-year-old son, who was also arrested on suspicion of domestic battery and criminal damage to property, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 2:15 p.m. Sunday, Warren Street, Williamsburg, a 22-year-old Williamsburg man on suspicion of domestic criminal damage to property, after an altercation with his girlfriend.
Police Department Arrests
• 12:57 a.m. Saturday, 100 block of South Main Street, a 32-year-old Ottawa woman on suspicion of driving under the influence, after being stopped for a traffic infraction.
• 1:38 a.m. Saturday, 2200 block of Princeton Street, a 20-year-old Ottawa man on suspicion of driving under the influence and minor in consumption, after being stopped for a traffic infraction.
• 9:15 p.m. Saturday, 100 block of East 12th Street, a 35-year-old Ottawa woman on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 10:25 a.m. Friday, Utah Road, a Rantoul woman reported she was in a physical altercation with her husband, according to a sheriff’s report. The investigation is ongoing, the report said.
• 5:52 p.m. Saturday, 3460 block of Idaho Road, a 35-year-old Pomona woman reported an unknown subject discharged a firearm into her residence. Estimated damaged was $100.
• 11:17 a.m. Saturday, 400 block John Brown Road, Williamsburg, a 54-year-old Princeton man reported someone attempted to purchase merchandise and gas with a counterfeit bill from the Williamsburg Star Mart. Estimated loss was $75.
• 4:59 a.m. Sunday, 4300 block of Shawnee Road, a 39-year-old Wellsville woman reported a known subject battered her and stole her five-month-old Australian shepherd terrier, according to a sheriff’s report. Estimated loss was $300. A battery and theft report was being forwarded to the Franklin County Attorney’s Office.
• 6:31 a.m. Friday, 4500 block of Colorado Road, a 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 driven by Randall Babbitt, 35, Overbrook, was northbound on Colorado Road when it left the roadway and struck a tree, according to a sheriff’s report. No injuries, the report said.
• 11:48 a.m. Friday, 900 block of Allen Road, a vehicle driven by a 17-year-old Paola girl was westbound on Allen Road when she lost control on the gravel and the vehicle left the roadway and overturned, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 4:05 p.m. Friday, 1200 block of Jackson Road, a 1998 Chevrolet Blazer driven by Jason Smith, 42, Pomona, was westbound on Jackson Road when it struck a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan driven by Rayna Creach, 50, Pomona, as it was exiting a private driveway onto Jackson Road, according to a sheriff’s report. Both vehicles were a total loss, the report said. No injuries, according to the report.
• 7:37 p.m. Friday, 1700 block of Labette Road, a motorcycle driven by Martin Parker, 59, Ottawa, left the roadway and crashed, according to a sheriff’s report. Parker was injured, and he was transported to Overland Park Regional hospital, the report said.
• 12:42 a.m. Saturday, Casey’s General Store, 210 E. Franklin St., Pomona, Michael Burgess, 39, Quenemo, reported an unknown subject in an unknown pickup truck backed into his 2002 Ford pickup while it was parked at a gas pump in the Casey’s parking lot. The unknown vehicle then left the scene, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 11:47 p.m. Sunday, 3700 block of Colorado Road, a 2013 Dodge Charger driven by Andrew Putnam, 33, Gardner, was southbound on Colorado Road when it struck a raccoon that entered the roadway. No injuries, according to a sheriff’s report.
Police Department News
• 9:15 p.m. Friday, 900 block of West Second Street, a 19-year-old Ottawa man was issued a notice to appear in court on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia, after being contacted by officers.
• 11:49 p.m. Sunday, North Oak Street, an Ottawa woman reported she received a criminal threat by a known suspect. The case is under investigation.
• 9:57 p.m. Sunday, 900 block of North Sycamore Street, a 29-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown subject damaged her property.
• 8:13 a.m. Friday, 1600 block of South Main Street, a 22-year-old Kansas City, Kansas, woman reported an unknown subject stole her 2011 Honda passenger car.
• 5:21 a.m. Sunday, 1100 block of South Hickory Street, a 59-year-old Smithville, Missouri, man reported unknown suspects entered his unlocked vehicle and stole items.
• 9:39 a.m. Sunday, 1100 block of South Mulberry Street, a 47-year-old Ottawa man reported a theft of items from his vehicle.
• 9:56 a.m. Sunday, 700 block of North Locust Street, a 73-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown subject entered his garage and stole items.
• Friday, no time provided, 700 block of South Main Street, a 2006 Dodge passenger car driven by Tucker Spears, 20, Ottawa, was struck by a 1993 Jeep sport utility vehicle driven by Luke Christian, Baldwin City. Christian was cited for inattentive driving. No injuries, according to a police report.