• Friday: Carole Wray, Ottawa.
• Monday: Gerald Rose, Ottawa; Eddie Waddle, Williamsburg.
• Tuesday: John Suddarth III, Ottawa.
• Friday: Verna Mitchell, Ottawa.
• Saturday: Carole Wray, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 2:35 p.m. Monday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., a 27-year-old Ottawa woman on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear in court.
• 9:03 a.m. Tuesday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., a 23-year-old Rantoul woman on a Franklin County warrant for probation violation.
• 10:50 p.m. Tuesday, 1700 block of Osborne Road, a 39-year-old Ottawa man on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear in court.
Police Department Arrests
• 6:39 p.m. Tuesday, 500 block of South Mulberry Street, a 22-year-old Ottawa man on suspicion of aggravated assault, theft, criminal carry of a weapon, and possession of paraphernalia, after being found in possession of stolen property, according to a police report.
• 6:56 p.m. Tuesday, 700 block of South Princeton Street, a 63-year-old Ottawa man on suspicion of aggravated domestic battery, after a disturbance with a household member, according to a police report.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 6:34 p.m. Monday, 4800 block of Eisenhower Road, a 43-year-old Baldwin City man reported finding two bullet holes in his residence.
• 8:50 p.m. Monday, 3200 block of Indiana Road, a 40-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown subject gained entry into an outbuilding on his property and stole an all-terrain vehicle and several power tools. Estimated loss was $1,100.
• 3:43 p.m. Tuesday, 900 block of Thomas road, a 52-year-old Pomona woman reported the theft of a Sportsman propane generator from a barn on her property. The generator was valued at $739, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 2:07 a.m. Monday, 3900 block of I-35 near Ottawa, a 2001 Kenworth tractor-trailer driven by Michael Fraser, 53, Groom, Texas, was northbound on I-35 when it was struck by a 2015 Freightline tractor-trailer driven by Sherman Brown, 55, North Richland Hills, Texas, according to a sheriff’s report. The impact caused the Freightline to leave the roadway to the right, the report said.
Police Department News
• Tuesday, Ottawa, a 40-year-old Ottawa woman reported a sex offense occurred in the community. The case is under investigation.
• 10:51 a.m. Tuesday, 600 block of South Burroughs Street, an 81-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown subject entered her residence and stole items.
• 11:32 a.m. Tuesday, 1500 block of South Cedar Street, a 56-year-old Jefferson, Ohio, woman reported an unknown subject stole items out of her unlocked vehicle.
• 5:34 p.m. Tuesday, 1400 block of South Maple Street, a 63-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown subject entered her residence and stole items.
• 5:33 p.m. Tuesday, 1400 block of South Cedar Street, a vehicle driven by Brandie Soman, 33, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Abigail Johnson, 39, Ottawa, according to a police report. Soman was cited for inattentive driving, the report said.
• 6:58 p.m. Tuesday, 800 block of East Seventh Street, a vehicle driven by a 16-year-old Ottawa youth struck a vehicle driven by Jimmy Garcia, 69, Ottawa, according to a police report. The 16-year-old driver was cited for failure to yield right of way, the report said.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Friday: 200 block of East Tenth Street, traffic complaint; 600 block of Meadowbrook Court, civil matter; 200 block of East 10th Street, assist other agency; Fourth Street and Hunt Avenue, traffic complaint.
• Saturday: K-33 and Stafford Road, assist other agency; 4400 block of Stafford Road, assist fire department; 400 block of Pine Street, utility line down; 100 block of Locust Street, public assist; 300 block of South Elm Street, utility line down; I-35 milepost 202, assist other agency.
• Sunday: 600 block of Main Street, burglary.
• Monday: 700 block of Poplar Street, debris in roadway; 600 block of Main Street, attempted burglary; First and Main streets, traffic control; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; I-35 at milepost 193, assist other agency.
• Tuesday: K-33 and I-35, motorist assist; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 700 block of Main Street, assist other agency.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 4:20 p.m. Monday, 803 S. Olive St., outside rubbish, trash or waste fire.
• Firefighters assisted with nine medical calls Monday and Tuesday.