• Thursday: Nicholas Devin, Ottawa
• Thursday: Alma Herschberger, Ottawa
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 9:32 a.m. Wednesday, Franklin County District Court building, 301 S. Main St., a 37-year-old Holton woman on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear in court.
• 12:28 p.m. Wednesday, 2120 S. Princeton St., a 54-year-old Ottawa woman on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear in court.
Police Department Arrests
• 1:56 p.m. Wednesday, 300 block of West Third Street, a 30-year-old Ottawa woman on a City of Ottawa warrant and on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 6:05 a.m. Wednesday, 1300 block of Colorado Road, a vehicle driven by Clarence Price, 23, Harris, was northbound on Colorado Road when it left the roadway and went through a barbed wire fence. No injuries, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 5:38 p.m. Wednesday, 2200 block of K-68, a 2003 Cadillac Escalade driven by Nicholas Devin, 37, Ottawa, was eastbound on K-68 when it left the roadway and crashed. Devin was transported to Ransom Memorial Hospital, 1301 S. Main St., with undisclosed injuries, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 8:58 p.m. Wednesday, I-35 at milepost 185, a 2013 Toyota Rav 4 driven by Becky Pittman, 59, Ottawa, was southbound on I-35 when it struck a box in the road. No injuries, according to a sheriff’s report.
Police Department News
• 12:59 p.m. Wednesday, 700 block of East Garfield Street, a 49-year-old man was found dead of unknown causes. Police said there was no initial indication of foul play. The Franklin County coroner has ordered an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
• 2:44 p.m. Wednesday, 1800 block of South Ash Street, a 54-year-old Ottawa woman reported a 17-year-old youth as a runaway.
• 11:22 a.m. Wednesday, 900 block of South Walnut Street, a 69-year-old Ottawa woman reported the theft of a ring by an unknown suspect.
• 1:34 p.m. Wednesday, 700 block of South Princeton Street, a 32-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect damaged a vehicle.
Wellsville Police Department
• Wednesday: Fourth and Walnut streets, traffic complaint; 300 block of Walnut Street, suspicious activity.
• Thursday: 100 block of Walnut Street, motorist assist; K-33 and I-35, assist other agency; 400 block of Main Street, animal complaint; 1000 block of Poplar Street, assist other agency; 200 block of Edgewood Drive, recovered property; 100 block of Locust Street, debris in roadway.