• Monday: Raymond Spillman Jr., Quenemo.
• Tuesday: Sandra Crawford, Ottawa; Jason Culter, Wellsville.
• Tuesday: Raymond Spillman Jr., Quenemo.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 10:40 a.m. Monday, Franklin County Juvenile Detention Center, 226 S. Beech St., a 16-year-old Leawood boy on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear in court for a criminal property damage case.
• 12:25 p.m. Tuesday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., a 36-year-old Olathe man on a Franklin County warrant for probation violation.
• 12:32 p.m. Tuesday, 3500 block of John Brown Road, Princeton, a 56-year-old Richmond man on suspicion of driving while revoked, after being stopped for a traffic infraction.
Police Department Arrests
• 8:41 p.m. Monday, 1000 block of South Willow Street, a 57-year-old Ottawa man on suspicion of domestic battery, possession of marijuana/paraphernalia and disorderly conduct, after officers responded to a reported disturbance.
• 11:02 p.m. Monday, EconoLodge, 2331 S. Cedar St., a 31-year-old Ottawa man on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and three warrants, according to a police report. A 39-year-old Kansas City, Kansas, woman also was arrested on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana, a Platte County, Missouri, warrant and trafficking contraband into a correctional facility, the report said.
• 6:57 p.m. Tuesday, 700 block of South Ash Street, a 15-year-old boy on a Franklin County warrant.
• 2:01 a.m. Wednesday, Fuel Expresso, 2518 E. Logan St., a 40-year-old Lyons man on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and a warrant, according to a police report.
• 2:28 a.m. Wednesday, 800 block of South Cherry Street, a 21-year-old Ottawa man on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 7:42 a.m. Monday, 500 block of Truman Street, Pomona, a 49-year-old Pomona man reported someone fraudulently used his Paypal account overseas. Estimated loss was $600.
• 2:59 a.m. Wednesday, 3800 block of U.S. 59, a 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser driven by Amy Arnesman, 33, Ottawa, was southbound on U.S. 59 when a tractor-trailer ran it off the roadway, causing the PT Cruiser to strike a guardrail, according to a sheriff’s report. No injuries, the report said.
Police Department News
• 12:20 p.m. Monday, 600 block of North Hemlock Street, a 67-year-old Ottawa woman reported damage to her property.
• 5:06 p.m. Monday, 2200 block of South Princeton Street, a 33-year-old Richmond woman was cited on suspicion of theft from a business.
• 10:36 a.m. Tuesday, 1000 block of South Ash Street, an 82-year-old Ottawa woman was found deceased of apparent natural causes.
• 7:09 p.m. Tuesday, 800 block of North Hemlock Street, a 63-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect damaged a screen on her residence while trying to break into the house. The case is under investigation.
• 1:43 p.m. Tuesday, 400 block of South Walnut Street, a 47-year-old Ottawa man reported someone stole an item from his property.
• 8:32 p.m. Tuesday, Blue Star Cafe, 405 N. Main St., a 38-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole his cell phone.
• 9:07 p.m. Tuesday, 600 block of North Hemlock Street, a 41-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect entered his residence and stole items while people were at home.
Wellsville Police Department
• Monday: Meadowbrook Lane, traffic complaint; 700 block of Main Street, motorist assist; 800 block of Main Street, assist other agency.
• Tuesday: 800 block of Chilton Avenue, civil matter; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 400 block of Maple Street, threat; 200 block of East Eighth Street, public assist; 500 block of Walnut Street, traffic complaint; 200 block of Edgewood Drive, suspicious activity.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with six medical calls Monday and Tuesday.