Ransom Memorial Hospital Notes
• Sunday: Linda Smith, Ottawa; Debra Valek, Ottawa.
• Friday: Susan Lafley, Ottawa; Floyd Eugen Ramsey, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Office Arrests
• 1:39 p.m. Saturday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Tony Criqui, 39, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear in court on a civil case.
• 7:16 p.m. Saturday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Billy Adams Jr., 43, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant for a probation violation.
• 2:29 p.m. Sunday, 200 block of North East Avenue, Williamsburg, Andrew Montgomery, 22, Williamsburg, on suspicion of domestic battery and criminal damage to property.
Police Department Arrests
• 5:10 p.m. Friday, Canterbury Court, Nealy J. Houston, 20, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 6:52 p.m. Friday, 1100 block of North Main Street, Ashley N. Parks, 33, Princeton, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 4:22 a.m. Saturday, 700 block of South Lincoln Street, Joseph Bonner, 29, Wellsville, on a Kansas Department of Corrections warrant, after he was contacted on a traffic stop.
• 9:15 a.m. Saturday, 300 block of West Second Street, Karly Robinson, 31, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 11:15 a.m. Saturday, 200 block of East Red Jacket Street, David Doan, 26, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 11:59 a.m. Saturday, 900 block of South Walnut Street, Steven Wilson, 36, Ottawa, on two City of Ottawa warrants.
• 4:34 p.m. Saturday, 500 block of South Main Street, a 13-year-old Olathe boy on suspicion of being a runaway.
• 1:37 a.m. Sunday, 1600 block of South Main Street, Justin Shutt, 27, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence and possession of drug paraphernalia, after he was contacted on a traffic stop.
Sheriff’s Office News
• 12:37 p.m. Saturday, Pomona, a 45-year-old Pomona man reported his children’s mother came to his residence and took his children without permission. The man provided court documents showing he had sole custody of the two children, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 10:40 a.m. Saturday, Monroe Street, Pomona, a 14-year-old Pomona girl was taken into custody as a child in need of care, after being reported as a runaway.
• 11:17 a.m. Sunday, 3800 block of Utah Terrace, a 28-year-old Olathe man reported he was involved in an altercation with a 26-year-old Gardner man while attending a party on Utah Terrace the previous night and would like to press charges. The case is under investigation.
• 8:47 a.m. Sunday, 400 block of John Brown Road, a 42-year-old Williamsburg woman was found unresponsive on the side of the road due to an unknown medical condition. She was transported to Ransom Memorial Hospital, 1301 S. Main St., for treatment, according to a sheriff’s report. During the investigation it was determined the woman and her husband had been involved in a physical altercation. A case was being forwarded to the county attorney’s office.
Police Department News
• 11:39 a.m. Sunday, Ottawa Police Department, 715 W. Second St., a 12-year-old Ottawa girl reported sex crimes from past incidents by a known suspect. The case is under investigation.
• 1:43 p.m. Saturday, 800 block of North Locust Street, a 73-year-old Ottawa man reported someone stole items from his property.
• 11:52 a.m. Sunday, Walgreens, 1445 S. Main St., a 51-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown person used his debit card information without permission. The case is under investigation.
• 11:40 a.m. Saturday, 700 block of East Ninth Street, a 2002 Dodge driven by Cole Griffin, 18, struck a 1981 Chevrolet driven by Earl Phares, 39, Ottawa, according to a police report. No injuries were reported.