Ransom Memorial Hospital Notes
• Tuesday: James Hill, Ottawa; Charles Schraeder, Ottawa; Damien Wertz, Iola.
• Tuesday: James Hill, Ottawa; Shelby Linsea, Baldwin City.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Office Arrests
• 11:09 p.m. Monday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Thomas Badgett, 37, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear at a court-issued sanction.
• 2:51 p.m. Tuesday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Scott Deardorff, 23, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant for probation violation.
• 7:32 p.m. Tuesday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Jason Hutchinson, 37, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant for a probation violation.
Police Department Arrests
• 8:04 p.m. Monday, 1000 block of North Oak Street, Jared Mccall, 27, Ottawa, on suspicion of battering a known individual.
• 2:23 p.m. Tuesday, 1000 block of North Sycamore Street, Austin Drayer, 26, Ottawa, on a Johnson County warrant.
• 4:58 p.m. Tuesday, 600 block of South Linwood Avenue, Travis Bishop, 31, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant. Bishop also was arrested on suspicion of interference with law enforcement and possession of drug paraphernalia, after he fled from officers but was later located, according to a police report.
Sheriff’s Office News
• 10:22 a.m. Monday, Central RV, 2324 E. Logan St., a 34-year-old Baldwin City man reported an unknown subject broke into the business and stole items valued at more than $6,400.
• 8:54 p.m. Tuesday, 1500 block of Virginia Road, Rantoul, a 58-year-old woman reported someone broke into her barn and stole items valued at $8,900.
Police Department News
• 9:56 a.m. Monday, 600 block of East 15th Street, a 55-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown subject stole his motorcycle. Case is under investigation.
• 9:46 a.m. Monday, 900 block of West 13th Street, a 2009 Ford driven by Gary Clark, 78, Ottawa, was eastbound on 13th Street when it was struck by a 2015 Nissan driven by Brenda Wigger, 60, Pomona. Wigger was cited for failure to yield right of way. No injuries reported.
• 6:17 p.m. Monday, 1600 block of South Main Street, a 2013 Toyota driven by Sara Stauffer, 27, Ottawa, struck a 2010 GMC driven by Christina Sanchez, 30, Ottawa. Stauffer was cited for failure to yield. No injuries reported.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 400 block of Main Street, motorist assist; 400 block of East Second Street, medical call; 700 block of Main Street, property release; First and Ash streets, traffic complaint.
• Tuesday: 600 block of Main Street, civil matter; First and South Elm streets, traffic complaint; 600 block of Walnut Street, noninjury accident; 600 block of Walnut Street, special assignment; 600 block of Oak Street, suspicious activity.