Ransom Memorial Hospital Notes
• Friday: Glenda Medlen, Princeton; Theresa Turner, Quenemo.
• Sunday: Betty Bowlby, Richmond.
• Friday: Lillie Barton, Ottawa; Brittany Boothe, Ottawa; Jade Linder, Ottawa; Alberta Richardson, Ottawa.
• Saturday: Deborah Gay, Ottawa.
• Sunday: Betty Bowlby, Richmond; Zoe Laymance, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Office Arrests
• 11:24 a.m. Friday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Douglas Sommer, 51, Lawrence, on a Franklin County civil warrant.
• 11:39 a.m. Saturday, 300 block of South Main Street, Thomas Badgett, 37, Olathe, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 2:10 a.m. Sunday, 1800 block of I-35, Breanna Parker, 37, Wichita, on suspicion of possession of cocaine and possession of marijuana, after being stopped for a traffic infraction.
Police Department Arrests
• 12:52 p.m. Friday, 900 block of South Willow Street, Sheryl Woodward, 61, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence, after being stopped for a traffic violation.
• 1:15 p.m. Saturday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Thomas Badgett, 37, Olathe, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Sheriff’s Office News
• 12:06 p.m. Friday, 4000 block of Riley Road, a 45-year-old Wellsville man reported an unknown person entered his shop and stole a generator and chainsaw on Dec. 30. Estimated loss was $800.
• 6:30 a.m. Saturday, 4200 block of Rock Creek Road, a 2015 Ford Focus driven by Abigail Kirkland, 22, Rantoul, was eastbound on Rock Creek Road when it struck a deer that had entered the roadway.
Police Department News
• 11:16 a.m. Friday, 700 block of West Seventh Street, a 36-year-old Ottawa woman reported a runaway who had taken a vehicle without permission. The minor and vehicle were later located.
• 1:02 a.m. Saturday, 1800 block of South Ash Street, a 55-year-old Ottawa woman reported a 16-year-old minor as a runaway. The teenager was later located.
• 7:41 a.m. Saturday, 1200 block of South Willow Street, a 49-year-old Ottawa man reported tires on his vehicle had been slashed. A 15-year-old boy was cited and released on suspicion of criminal damage to property.
• 10:55 p.m. Saturday, 300 block of South Main Street, a 48-year-old Lyndon man reported a known suspect took his vehicle and has not returned it. Case is under investigation.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Saturday: 4100 block of K-33, assist other agency; K-33 and I-35, assist other agency; Downey Drive and North Elm Street, noise complaint.
• Sunday: 200 block of Downey Drive, recovered property; 400 block of Locust Street, medical call.
Ottawa Fire Department News
• 4:48 p.m. Saturday, 1400 block of Industrial Avenue, grass fire.
• 7:53 p.m. Sunday, 1217 N. Mulberry St., building fire.
Firefighters assisted with 11 medical calls Friday through Sunday.