• Monday: Carol Baer, Ottawa; Tamera Bowyer, Ottawa; Trisha Spruytte, Wellsville.
• Tuesday: Karen Isaacs, Ottawa; Margaret Kreiser, Melvern.
• Monday: Megan Harville, Lyndon.
• Tuesday: Bonnie Gibbons, Ottawa; Harry Shaver, Ottawa.
• Monday: Baby boy, 7 pounds, 14 ounces, to Kaydence and Dakota Barrett of Pomona; Baby boy, 8 pounds, 2.7 ounces, to Katrina and Tyler Litch of Melvern.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Office Arrests
• 9:56 a.m. Monday, 100 block of U.S. 59, Richmond, Jenny Walker, 38, homeless, on a Missouri Department of Corrections warrant.
• 2:38 p.m. Monday, 300 block of South Main Street, Mikenzie Donn Wolverton, 25, Paola, on a Franklin County warrant for aggravated failure to appear.
• 5:01 p.m. Tuesday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Kirk Soman, 34, Mission, on two Franklin County warrants for probation violation.
• 10:41 p.m. Tuesday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Erika Bond, 21, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear.
Police Department Arrests
• 11:20 a.m. Monday, 2300 block of South Cedar Street, Jesse Lindsey, 40, Lawrence, on suspicion of driving while suspended, possession of methamphetamine and paraphernalia, after a vehicle he was driving was stopped for a traffic violation. A passenger in the vehicle, Kimberly Lindsey, 37, homeless, was arrested on a City of Paola warrant, and on suspicion of possession methamphetamine and paraphernalia.
• Tuesday, COF, 1516 N. Davis Ave., a 22-year-old Ottawa woman reported she was battered by a known individual. Nathan White, 23, Ottawa, was later arrested in connection with the incident.
• 3:31 p.m. Tuesday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., a 31-year-old Lawrence man reported theft and criminal trespassing by a known individual. Sheryl Hagma, 54, Olpe, was located and arrested in connection with the incident. She was also arrested on suspicion of interference with law enforcement and driving while suspended.
• 11:13 p.m. Tuesday, 600 block of South Ash Street, Joel Sobba, 32, Ottawa, on a Cooper County, Missouri, warrant.
Sheriff’s Office News
• 12:16 p.m. Tuesday, 1700 block of Idaho Road, Williamsburg, a 60-year-old Williamsburg woman reported someone used her credit card information to fraudulently purchase items online. Loss was $544.
• 1:31 p.m. Tuesday, 3300 block of Nebraska Road, Ottawa, a 69-year-old Ottawa man reported someone stole an 18-foot, car-hauler trailer from his lot. Estimated loss was $2,300.
• 6:12 p.m. Tuesday, 1600 block of Shawnee Road, Ottawa, a 2006 Toyota Corolla driven by Margaret Thielman, 63, Ottawa, was eastbound on Shawnee Road when it struck a deer.
• 11 p.m. Tuesday, 200 block of Shawnee Road, Ottawa, a 2015 Toyota Camry driven by Ethan Wells, 19, Quenemo, was westbound on Shawnee Road when it struck a deer.
Police Department News
• 4:07 p.m. Monday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., Cassandra Darveaux, 36, was cited and released after a theft investigation at Walmart.
• 7:47 p.m. Monday, 800 block of North Cleveland Street, Jason Zamora, 30, Ottawa, was cited and released on suspicion of child endangerment for allowing an unlicensed 15-year-old juvenile to drive recklessly in a vacant lot, according to a police report. The juvenile was cited for reckless driving that led to the vehicle rolling onto its roof, the report said. No injuries were reported.
• 7:42 p.m. Monday, Blu Sky Liquors, 846 S. Main St., a 30-year-old Ottawa woman reported a known suspect stole items from the store. Case is under investigation.
• 4:46 p.m. Tuesday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., a 31-year-old Lawrence man reported an unknown suspect stole items from the store.
• 3:37 p.m. Tuesday, Ottawa High School, 1120 S. Ash St., a 52-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown person hit his vehicle while it was parked in the school’s parking lot.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 300 block of Walnut Street, check welfare; 300 block of Walnut Street, civil standby; 800 block of Main Street, public assist; 300 block of South Main Street, Ottawa, warrant arrest; 100 block of Walnut Street, medical call.
• Tuesday: 1000 block of Poplar Street, motorist assist; 300 block of West Second Terrace, medical call; 300 block of Maple Terrace, assist other agency.
Ottawa Fire Department News
• 7:18 p.m. Monday, 215 E. 23rd St., smoke detector activation due to malfunction.
Firefighters assisted with two medical calls Monday.