• Wednesday: Kenny Dunlap, Ottawa; Charlotte Snover, Ottawa.
• Thursday: Nola Owens, Ottawa.
• Wednesday: Amber Booton, Ottawa.
• Thursday: Eulalah Henricks, Ottawa; Rodney Jacoby, Ottawa; Michelle Neargarder, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 2:29 p.m. Wednesday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Timothy Lynn Miller, 55, Kansas City, Kansas, on a Franklin County civil warrant.
• 8:20 p.m. Wednesday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Martin Braden, 61, Richmond, on a Franklin County warrant for probation violation.
• 3:57 p.m. Thursday, 1400 block of South Main Street, Gregory Beaner, 36, Richmond, on a Johnson County warrant for probation violation.
Police Department Arrests
• 4:37 p.m. Wednesday, 900 block of South Main Street, Darin Reed, 48, Ottawa, on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia, warrant arrest, driving while suspended, and no insurance, after a traffic stop.
• 11:40 a.m. Wednesday, 900 block of South Cedar Street, Ashley J. Wells, 26, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 1:52 p.m. Thursday, 1600 block of South Main Street, Keith Bailey Jr., 25, Ottawa, on suspicion of disorderly conduct, after a disturbance.
• 7:18 p.m. Thursday, 100 block of South Locust Street, Julian Howard, 43, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery, after an altercation with family members.
• 6:09 a.m. Friday, 200 block of West Fourth Street, Mark Baber, 36, Ottawa, on a Douglas County warrant and on suspicion of interference with law enforcement, after hiding from officers to avoid arrest.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 8:25 a.m. Wednesday, 1700 block of U.S. 59, a 2001 Honda Civic, driven by Heather Quinn, 37, Garnett, was northbound on U.S. 59 when it was struck by a 2011 Toyota driven by Dakotah Busch, 24, Princeton, after Busch’s vehicle slid through a stop sign at the intersection. No injuries were reported. Both vehicles were able to be driven away.
• 9:09 a.m. Wednesday, 3400 block of U.S. 59, a 2000 Toyota Tundra driven by Mathew Robbins, 19, Ottawa, was northbound when it ran off the roadway and struck a guardrail due to icy conditions. No injuries were reported.
• 6:45 a.m. Thursday, 2800 block of I-35, a 2000 Chevrolet S-10 driven by Steven Trumbly, 61, Paola, slid on icy roads and struck a guardrail. No injuries were reported. Damage was minimal and the truck was still operable, according to a sheriff’s report.
Police Department News
• 9:50 a.m. Thursday, 200 block of West 17th Street, a 25-year-old Ottawa man reported unknown suspects damaged an RV owned by 19th Century Restorations.
• 11:31 a.m. Thursday, Ottawa Police Department, 715 W. Second St., a woman reported being stalked by a known suspect. The case is under investigation.
• 12:17 p.m. Thursday, 300 block of South Cedar Street, a 38-year-old Ottawa man was taken into protective custody after attempting suicide, according to a police report.
• 3:58 p.m. Thursday, 300 block of West Fifth Street, a 2006 Nissan driven Cheryl Ward, 67, Ottawa, struck a 2005 Dodge driven by Dustin Taylor, 27, Ottawa. No injuries were reported.
• 8:23 p.m. Thursday, 700 block of South Poplar Street, a 2003 Buick driven by Linda Ryther, 69, Ottawa, was struck by a 1998 Dodge driven by a 16-year-old Ottawa boy. No injuries were reported. The 16-year-old driver was cited for failure to yield the right of way.
Wellsville Police Department
• Wednesday: 200 block of Benton Drive, unattended death; 700 block of Main Street, information; 500 block of Main Street, suspicious activity; 200 block of East Eighth Street, suspicious activity; 300 block of East Seventh Street, traffic complaint; 200 block of Benton Drive, public assist; 300 block of West Sixth Street, special assignment.
• Thursday: 1000 block of Poplar Street, private property accident.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with one medical call Wednesday.