1. THE COASTERS, THE DRIFTERS AND THE PLATTERS: 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. Friday at Hutchinson's Historic Fox Theatre, 18 E 1st Ave, Hutchinson. This will be a once-in-a-lifetime event. Three legendary music groups in one concert! Backed by a full band, each group will take turns performing their greatest hits. Limited tickets remain.
2. NELSON’S 4TH ANNUAL FISH FRY: 5 to 8 p.m. Friday at Pleasantview Activity Center, 5013 S Dean Rd, Hutchinson. Catfish, hushpuppies, beans, salad and dessert. Freewill donation. All proceeds go to Hands of Christ.
3. THE ROUGH & TUMBLE CONCERT: 6 p.m. Friday at Tall Jann’s House, 522 W 22nd Ave, Hutchinson. Another great evening of music at Tall Jann’s House Concert! Potluck at 6 and music at 7. Asking $15 donation for the musicians.
4. CELTIC MUSIC CONCERT AND ART RECEPTION: 6:30 to 8 p.m. Friday at The Shafer Gallery, 245 NE 30 Rd, Great Bend. Come for a wonderful musical concert by Celtic musician Turner Collins and see the new exhibit ‘Exegesis’ with paintings by Rev. Richard Vettle-Becker and Luis Mario Figueroa. A free fun event.
5. CENTRAL CHRISTIAN COLLEGE OF KANSAS JAZZ BAND CONCERT: 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Friday at Craft Coffee Parlor, 120 N. Main St, McPherson. Come out to enjoy some jazz accompanied by coffee.
6. YOGA IN THE SALT MINES: 2:45 to 5 p.m. Saturday at Strataca, 3650 E Avenue G, Hutchinson. Meet at Strataca and flow 650 feet below the surface inside the Salt Museum. This one hour class requires no previous yoga experience. You must be 21 to attend this event as there is happy hour of margaritas after class. Cost: $25 - includes yoga & margaritas.
7. CARSON HALL HOG ROAST/RAFFLE: 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday at Kansas State Fair, Dillon Hall, 2000 N Poplar St, Hutchinson. Carson Hall, 5 year old boy from Hutchinson, who was diagnosed with brain cancer almost 2 years ago, has reached his lifetime maximum of radiation treatments. Free-will donation. All proceeds will go to help Carson and his family.
8. SHAMWALK PUB CRAWL: 6:30 to 9 p.m. Saturday at Smedley’s Tavern, 317 N. Main, Hutchinson. Enjoy this years Shamwalk Pub Crawl 2018 in Downtown Hutchinson. $20.00, includes a Shamwalk T-Shirt (while supplies last), a Shamwalk Lanyard which includes your Pub Crawl Punch Card, Entrance to enjoy the Pub Crawl activities at each participating establishment, AND an opportunity to pick a Pub Crawl GiveAway at your final stop.
9. TEA WITH PERSONALITY 1ST PERSON PERFORMANCE KATHERINE WRIGHT: 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday at McPherson Opera House, 219 S. Main, McPherson. Authentic channeling of Katherine Wright, the sister of the Wright brothers, Orville and Wilbur, in first-person storytelling with a light Tea (sandwich, scones, dessert & tea) for an afternoon of ‘Edutainment’ with friends. Foods are catered by Chef, Dan Gottneid of Lindsborg.
10. ZOO-RIFIC CAMP: 11 a.m. to noon Saturday at Tamara Howe School of Dance, 124 S Santa Fe Ave, Salina. Learn a dance, do a craft and experience the joy of dance. We will be traveling through the zoo as we move like the animals and even create our own zoo-rific dance.
11. 8TH ANNUAL GO GREEN LEPRECHAUN RUN 2018: 7:30 to 11:15 a.m. Saturday at Dyck Arboretum, 177 W Hickory, Hesston. Includes both a 10K and 2-mile Fun Run.
12. SECOND SUNDAY ART MAKING EVENT: 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday at Salina Art Center, 242 S. Santa Fe, Salina. All ages and abilities explore drawing, painting, sculpting, and more. Experiment with tools and materials and share fun and creative experiences. Free.
13. MCPHERSON GEM AND MINERAL CLUB MONTHLY MEETING: 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday at Journey Mennonite Church, 201 E. Euclid, McPherson. Join our club as we learn about fossils, minerals, rocks, lapidary and all areas of earth science.
14. GREAT PLAINS JAZZ ORCHESTRA: 3 p.m. Sunday at Newton High School, 1200 N. Boyd, Newton. Benefits The Charles Olson Memorial Scholarship which provides funding for private music instruction for Newton High School instrumental music students.
15. CASH HOLLISTAH IN CONCERT: 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. Sunday at Burnett Center for Religion and Performing Arts, 335 E Swensson Ave, Lindsborg. Local Christian hip-hop artist Cash Hollistah will be performing at Bethany College! This is a FREE event for ALL!.