Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Office Arrests
• 9:22 a.m. Monday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., James Ray Breeden, 26, Kansas City, Kansas, on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear.
Police Department Arrests
• 11:09 a.m. Monday, 1500 block of South Main Street, Shannon McMahon, 32, Topeka, on suspicion of driving while suspended and no proof of insurance, after being stopped for a traffic violation. She also was arrested on a Shawnee County warrant.
Sheriff’s Office News
• 4:57 a.m. Monday, 100 block of Jefferson Street in Pomona, a 38-year-old Pomona woman reported an unknown person entered her vehicle and took $19 in cash.
Police Department News
• 11:52 p.m. Monday, BP gas station, 2305 S. Cedar St., a 29-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown vehicle struck her vehicle and fled the scene.
• 9:21 p.m. Monday, Blu Sky Liquors, 846 S. Main St., a 37-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown subject stole items.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 200 block of East Sixth Sreet, traffic complaint; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; K-33 and Fiber Lane, welfare check; Fourth Street and Hunt Avenue, noise complaint.
Ottawa Fire Department News
• Firefighters assisted with one medical call Monday.