Sheriff Office News
• 1:59 p.m. Friday, 1000 block of S. Ash St., Ottawa, Matthew White, 20, Ottawa, for offender registration violation.
• 1:31 a.m. Saturday, 305 S. Main St., Ottawa, Trevor Morrison, 25, Pomona, on a warrant for another jurisdiction.
• 3:05 a.m. Saturday, 3700 block of I-35, milepost 190, Ottawa, Donnie Allis, 36, Ottawa, for driving under the influence and no proof of liability insurance after being stopped for a traffic infraction.
• 9:05 a.m. Saturday, 305 S. Main St., Ottawa, Brenton Petrak, 28, Wellsville, for criminal damage to property while housed as an inmate at the Franklin County Adult Detention Center.
• 8 p.m. Sunday, 305 S. Main St. Ottawa, Brenton Petrak, 28, Wellsville, criminal damage to property while housed as an inmate at the Franklin County Adult Detention Center.
• 1:06 p.m. Sunday, 200 Pawnee Road, Pomona, a 47-year-old Pomona male reported an unknown subject stole a saddle from his detached garage.
1:39 p.m. Sunday, 1600 I-35, Pomona, a 17-year-old Ottawa female lost control of her vehicle when the rear passenger side tire blew out. The vehicle sustained damage on the front bumper.
Ottawa Police Department News
• 3:23 a.m. Friday, 300 block of N. Main St., Ottawa, Ashley Jones, 23, for an active Ottawa Police Department warrant.
• 10:06 p.m. Friday, 400 block of N. Main St., Ottawa, Benjamin Iwerson, 31, Ottawa, for an active Douglas County warrant.
• 1:41 p.m. Saturday, 300 block of N. Main St., Ottawa, Leah Maynard, 26, Kansas City, Kansas, for possession of stolen property, possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia after being contacted by officers.
• 7:35 a.m. Saturday, 600 block of S. Willow St., Ottawa, Steven Jackson, 45, for an active Johnson County warrant.
• 10:25 a.m. Saturday, 1200 block of S. Ash St., Ottawa, Lana Kauffman, 40, for an active Ottawa Police Department warrant.
• 12:35 p.m. Saturday, 1700 block of S. Main St., Ottawa, Alexis Feliciano, 31, Ottawa, for driving while suspended and no proof of liability insurance after being contacted on a traffic stop.
• 5:15 p.m. Saturday, 500 block of E. 15th St., Ottawa, Dawn Burgess, 36, Ottawa, for an active Clay County, Missouri, warrant after being contacted on a traffic stop.
• 10:10 p.m. Saturday, 400 block of W. Third St., Ottawa, Michael Shaw, 32, Ottawa, on an active Douglas County warrant.
• 10:15 a.m. Friday, 300 block of N. Main St., Ottawa, a 2016 International driven by David Towner, 76, Ottawa, was making a right turn onto Main St and struck a 2011 Toyota driven by Robert Redeker. Towner cited for making an improper turn.
• 2:36 p.m. Saturday, 100 block of E. 23rd St., Ottawa, a 2009 Ford driven by Dalton Russell, 26, Hays, struck the back of a 2010 Ford driven by Corey King, 40, Ottawa. Russell was cited for inattentive driving.
• 11:48 a.m. Sunday, 700 block of S. Elm St., Ottawa, Brianne Gray, 26, for criminal damage to property.
• 7:15 p.m. Sunday, 1000 block of N. Main St., Ottawa, Juan Garcia-Olivas, 34, for domestic battery.
• 10:41 p.m. Friday, 300 block of S. Cedar St., Ottawa, a 33-year-old Ottawa female reported that a 12-year-old Ottawa female had been battered. A 14-year-old Ottawa male was cited.
• 8:30 p.m. Sunday, 1600 block of S. Hickory St., Ottawa, a 22-year-old reported being previously battered by a known individual.
• 9:04 p.m. Sunday, 900 block of E. Walton St., Ottawa, a 31-year-old Ottawa male reported his 7-year-old child was bitten by a dog. Malyssa Foltz, 28, Ottawa, was cited.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Friday: 900 block of Main, animal complaint; 200 block of W. Fifth, welfare check; 600 block of Main, disorderly conduct.
• Saturday: 300 block of Eighth, civil disturbance.