Sheriff Office News
• 9:27 a.m. Tuesday, 305 S. Main St., Ottawa, Lance Edgar Toumberlin, 34, Quenemo, for a Franklin County failure to appear warrant.
• 3:42 p.m. Tuesday, 305 S. Main St., Ottawa, Cai Yeager, 28, Ottawa, and John Reed, 32, Ottawa, for trafficking contraband into a correctional facility after contraband items were located during a cell search. Yeager was also arrested for criminal damage to property.
• 7:13 p.m. Tuesday, 2400 block of Eisenhower Road, Ottawa, Martin Griffith, 55, Ottawa, for driving under the influence and battery against a law enforcement officer after a traffic stop.
• 12:13 p.m. Monday, 400 block of E. Franklin St., Pomona, damage was reported to a propane cage owned by Amerigas.
• 1:14 p.m. Monday, 200 block Galveston St., Princeton, there was a report of a verbal altercation between Carry Ward, 40, Princeton, and Brian Kilburn, 41. Kilburn was found to be in violation of bond conditions. A case will be forwarded to the county attorney’s office for possible prosecution.
6:26 a.m. Tuesday, 3200 block of Vermont Road, Wellsville, Brent Clouse, 56, Lane, struck a deer while driving a 2013 Ford F-150.
Ottawa Police Department News
• 3:57 p.m. Monday, 800 block of E. First St., Ottawa, Thomas Surles Jr., 23, Ottawa, for interference with law enforcement, disorderly conduct and warrant arrest after fleeing from officers.