• Monday: Shona Osladil, Ottawa; Jeremy Penland, Ottawa; Chelsey Phillips, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Verna Mitchell, Ottawa.
• Monday: Janine Klingele, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Jeremy Penland, Ottawa; Alberta Richardson, Ottawa; Carole Wray, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Baby girl, 7 pounds, 8 ounces, to Shona Osladil, Ottawa; Baby girl, 7 pounds, 8 ounces, to Chelsey Phillips, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 12:31 p.m. Tuesday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., a 21-year-old Kansas City, Missouri, man on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear in court.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 3:03 p.m. Monday, 900 block of North Main Street, a 33-year-old Princeton woman reported two past criminal damage to property incidents that occurred April 2016. The woman advised her boyfriend, a 33-year-old Pomona man, damaged her vehicle’s windshield while she was in the 3600 block of Ellis Road, and again while in the 3900 block of Finney Road. Estimated damaged was $300. A report was forwarded to the Franklin County Attorney’s office.
• 1:43 p.m. Tuesday, 3800 block of Colorado Road, A 41-year-old Pomona man reported someone broke into his house, stealing a TV and other items. Estimated loss was $500.
• 4:08 p.m. Monday, 700 block of Barnes Avenue, Centropolis, a 2008 Honda CRV driven by Elsie Wray, 81, Ottawa, was westbound on Barnes Avenue when the driver reportedly fell asleep, and the vehicle ran off the roadway. No injuries reported.
• 9:10 p.m. Monday, 2500 block of I-35, a semi truck owned by Emre Transportation LLC and driven by Patrick Jones, 27, Olathe, was traveling southbound in the 2500 block of I-35 when it struck a 2012 Toyota Camry driven by Hauna Payne, 24, Pomona. Payne was transported to Ransom Memorial Hospital for back pain.
• 6:09 p.m., Tuesday, 2800 block of I-35, a 2010 Infiniti G Series driven by Douglas Hobbs, 56, Wichita, was traveling northbound in the 2800 block of I-35 when it stuck a tire in the roadway. No injuries reported.
Police Department News
• 12:39 p.m. Monday, 1001 E. Logan St., Great Life Golf and Fitness, two 17-year-old boys were cited and released to their parents for possession of marijuana/paraphernalia, and interference with law enforcement.
• 8:30 p.m. Monday, 1000 block of South Main Street, a 40-year-old Ottawa man reported that an unknown suspect damaged his property.
• 8:14 a.m. Tuesday, Ottawa Sanitation, 211 W. Wilson St., a 56-year-old Ottawa woman reported that someone broke into the business, caused damage and stole items. Case is under investigation.
• 2:44 p.m. Monday, 1523 S. Main St., Audio Video Concepts, a 46-year-old Ottawa man reported the theft of an item from his property. A 14-year-old Ottawa boy was later cited and released.
• 10:04 a.m. Tuesday, Casey’s General Store, 1019 W. Seventh St., a 47-year-old Wellsville woman reported an unknown suspect left without paying for fuel.