• Wednesday: Chelsea Snow, Richmond.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Office Arrests
• 1:52 p.m. Wednesday, Franklin County District Court building, 301 S. Main St., Brittany Marie Jewell, 22, on a Franklin County probation violation warrant.
• 12:42 a.m. Thursday, 3400 block of Marshall Road, Alicia Jackson, 24, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• 8:32 a.m. Thursday, 300 block of South Main Street, Bernie Neth, 41, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant for probation violation.
Police Department Arrests
• 2:10 p.m. Wednesday, Eugene Field School, 720 S. Tremont Ave., a 14-year-old girl was arrested on suspicion of battery on law enforcement, after she was contacted for leaving school.
• 8:06 a.m. Thursday, 800 block of East Seventh Street, Bernie Neth, 41, Ottawa, on suspicion of possession of marijuana/paraphernalia and an active Franklin County warrant.
• 11:59 a.m. Thursday, 600 block of South Cherry Street, Douglas Moody, 30, Kansas City, Kansas, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine/paraphernalia and an active Johnson County warrant.
• 7:55 p.m. Thursday, 1100 block of South Main Street, Matthew L. Lang, 26, Ottawa, on suspicion of warrant arrest, driving while suspended, no insurance, and ignition interlock violation, after a traffic stop.
Sheriff’s Office News
• 4:36 p.m. Wednesday, Central Heights school, 3521 Ellis Road, Princeton, Central Heights administration reported a threat was made against the school. The case is under investigation.
• 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, 3900 block of Louisiana Road, a 68-year-old Wellsville man reported multiple items were stolen from a residence he owned. The loss was valued at $5,600.
• 2:39 p.m. Wednesday, 1500 block of Labette Road, a 56-year-old Ottawa man reported the theft of four firearms from his residence. Estimated loss was $2,700.
• 6:44 a.m. Thursday, 1700 block of John Brown Road, Princeton, a 2005 Chevrolet Impala driven by Karen Bennett, 40, Garnett, was westbound on John Brown Road when it struck a deer.
Police Department News
• 5:02 p.m. Wednesday, Ottawa Police Department, 715 S. Second St., a 52-year-old Ottawa woman reported a 12-year-old old Ottawa girl had been abused by a known suspect. The case is under investigation.
• 11:03 p.m. Thursday, Ottawa Police Department, 715 S. Second St., it was reported that a 14-year-old Ottawa girl was the victim of electronic solicitation of a child. The case is under investigation.
• 8:58 a.m. Wednesday, 900 block of West 17th Street, a 51-year-old Ottawa man reported a known suspect used his identity for financial gain.
• 3:50 p.m. Thursday, 800 block of South Cypress Street, a 22-year-old Ottawa woman reported the theft of a license plate by an unknown suspect.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Wednesday: 200 block of South Elm Street, non-injury accident; I-35 at milepost 189, assist other agency; 300 block of Walnut Street, suspicious activity.
• Thursday: 400 block of Main Street, private property accident; 400 block of Main Street, assist other agency; 600 block of Meadowbrook Court, traffic complaint; K-33 and Reno Road, assist other agency.
Ottawa Fire Department News
• 10:42 p.m. Wednesday, 2300 block of I-35, assist law enforcement.
• 7:55 a.m. Thursday, 1200 block of West Second Street, outside rubbish fire.
• 11:29 a.m. Thursday, 1200 block of West Second Street, outside rubbish fire.
• 4:46 p.m. Thursday, 1100 block of West Seventh Street, unauthorized burning.
Firefighters assisted with eight medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.