The Ottawa school district board of education convened Monday night to work on a short agenda. The board:
• Renewed a $25,000 contract with Northwest Evaluation Association (NWEA).
• Heard quotes on professional development curriculum. The board will take action on the item in April.
• Heard updates on the school’s strategic plan. Assistant Superintendent Josh Robinson fielded questions from board members over the plan. The board will take action on the plan’s approval on April 8.
• Heard updates on NCAA English courses and Advanced ED accreditation processes.
• Approved the reception of a $1,000 grant from Walmart.