Sheriff’s Office News
• 9:53 a.m. Monday, 1400 block of Osborne Road, Skyler Dennison 18, Pomona, was arrested for aggravated domestic battery after a 38-year-old Pomona woman reported that he had thrown a rock at her following a verbal confrontation.
• 8:55 a.m. Sunday, 1800 block of Labette Road, Corey Boseker, 31, Ottawa, was traveling east in a 2006 Toyota when he over corrected and left the roadway to the south, which caused him to strike a concrete drainage ditch. Damage was estimated over $1,000.
• 8:02 a.m. Monday, 600 block of Jackson Road, Randy Butz, 60, Ottawa, was driving his Chevrolet Impala westbound when he struck a deer that entered the roadway. Damage estimated over $1,000.
• 9:21 p.m. Sunday, 28 Binder Lane, a 48-year old Ottawa male reported that a known 51-year old Ottawa female struck him after an argument at their residence.
• 1:39 p.m. Sunday, 300 block of Cedar Street, Lane, Richard Mooney, 25, Lane, reported that Mike Evans, 59, Lane, chased him around the block with a baseball bat. A case is being forwarded to the County Attorney’s Office for review.
• 4:11 p.m. Sunday, 300 block of S. Kallock Street, Richmond, a 75-year-old Richmond female reported two trailers were stolen by known 21-year-old Ottawa male. Loss estimated at $2,300.
• 8:16 a.m. Monday, 4400 block of Shawnee Road, Matthew White, 60, Wellsville, reported someone had broken the rear door to a shed and then broke another door inside. Damage estimate unknown at this time.
• 2:55 p.m Monday, 4200 block of Florida Road, Mary Warson, 45, Pomona, reported 20 gallons of unleaded gas stolen from her property. Loss estimated at $30.
Ottawa Police Department
• 9:02 p.m. Monday, 203 E. 27th Street (Loves), Ottawa, Joseph Morrell, a 28-year-old homeless male was arrested for stealing items from the business.
• 8:22 a.m. Tuesday, 700 S. Oak St., Ottawa, a 22-year-old Ottawa female reported she was battered by a known suspect.
• 2 p.m. Wednesday, 600 N. Cherry St., Ottawa, two dogs were reported to be vicious and were running at large. Tyler Ecord, 25, Ottawa, was issued a notice to appear.
• 10:44 a.m. Wednesday, 203 E. 27th St. (Love’s), Jean Romeus, 37, Naples, Fla., reported he was battered by a known male. Case is under investigation.
• 5:41 p.m. Wednesday, 1100 W. 17th St., Ottawa, TFI Family Services reported a 14-year-old juvenile had ran away. The juvenile was later located.
• 7:08 p.m. Wednesday, 400 E. 4th St., Ottawa, a 14-year-old Ottawa juvenile was taken into custody for interference with law enforcement.
• 9:45 p.m. Wednesday, 416 S. Main St., TFI Family Services reported that a 14-year-old juvenile had ran away. Case is under investigation.
• 10:47 a.m. Thursday, 800 S. Sycamore St., Ottawa, Richard Williams, a 50, Lawrence, reported that a known suspect deprived him of his property. Case is under investigation.
• 3:42 p.m. Thursday, 715 W. 2nd St., Ottawa, a social worker reported a possible sex offense. Case is under investigation.
• 3:42 p.m. Monday, 100 block of S. Maple, Ottawa, a 23-year-old Ottawa female reported the theft of a license plate by an unknown suspect.
• 6:22 p.m. Monday, 2243 S. Princeton St. (Minit Mart), Ottawa, Jennifer Harwig, 29, Ottawa, reported the theft of items from the business. Joseph Morrell, 28, homeless, was issued a notice to appear.
• 3:12 p.m. Thursday, 500 S. Pine St., Waylon Kratzberg, 32-year-old Ottawa male reported that an unknown suspect stole property.
• 3:50 p.m. Thursday, 2101 S. Princeton St. (Walmart) a 50-year-old Lawrence male reported that a known suspect stole his financial card and used it without permission. Case is under investigation.
Wellsville Police Department
Monday: 100 block of Locust St., damage to property.
Tuesday: 700 block of Main St., recovered property; 200 block of E. 10th St., animal complaint; 300 block of Walnut St., public assist; 1000 block of Poplar St., animal complaint.
Wednesday: 1000 block of Poplar, special assignment; 600 block of W. 4th St., traffic complaint.
Thursday: 200 Ash St., special assignment; by telephone, assist the public; 400 Blk E. 2nd St., public assist.