The Franklin County courthouse will remain closed to the public throughout phase one of the governor’s executive order for reopening, county officials said.
Courthouse employees are still working to serve the public during this time and will work with you to complete business as necessary.
• County Appraiser’s Office: 785-229-3420
• County Clerk’s Office: 785-229-3410
• Register of Deeds Office: 785-229-3440
• County Treasurer’s Office: 785-229-3450; email email@example.com
• Motor Vehicle Department: 785-229-3455; email firstname.lastname@example.org
These offices have extended their hours to the public from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
More information can be found at www.franklincoks.org.