The Richmond Library will be open to the public with limited hours and new rules during phase one of the governor’s re-opening.
From May 4-15, the library will be open from noon to 3 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Temporary rules are:
• No more than three patrons allowed in the library at one time.
• Hand sanitizer must be used when entering the library.
• Local hold only for checkouts.
• Place a hold on items you wish to have. No browsing the shelves at this time.
• Patrons allowed in the library 15 minutes at a time.
• No computer use.
• No children under 12 allowed without a parent or guardian.