Franklin County Sheriff’s Department
• 9:37 a.m. Thursday, 305 S. Main Street, Ottawa, Weston Smith, 20, Osawatomie, was arrested on a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear.
• 2:35 p.m. Thursday, 305 S. Main Street, Ottawa, Joshua Crump, 41, Ottawa, was arrested on a Franklin County warrant for a probation violation.
• 5:35 a.m. Friday, 1700 block of Old 50 Highway, Brennan Irey, 20, Lawrence, was arrested and released with a notice to appear for driving while suspended after being involved in a traffic accident.
• 1:40 p.m. Saturday, 305 S. Main Street, Ottawa, Deanna Blackwell, 23, Ottawa, was arrested for a Franklin County warrant for failure to appear.
• 5:35 a.m. Friday, 1700 block of Old 50 Highway, Brennan Irey, 20, Lawrence, was traveling east in a 2015 Ford F-150 when he swerved to miss a deer. This caused the vehicle to leave the roadway to the left, strike a mailbox and overturn.
• 9:20 p.m. Saturday, 3800 block of Iowa Terrace, Trina Patton, 22, Ottawa, was traveling north in a 2016 Kia when she struck a cow in the roadway. Damage estimated at over $1,000.
• 9:30 a.m. Sunday, 3297 Indiana Road, a 43-year-old Ottawa man reported the theft of his 2003 GMC Sierra pickup from this address.
Ottawa Police Department
• 12:41 p.m. Friday, 100 S. Hickory Street, Marion Matute-Coley, 23, South Bend, Ind., was arrested in connection with possession of MDMA with intent to distribute, possession of depressants with intent to distribute, possession of a hallucinogenic with intent to distribute and felony possession of drug paraphernalia after being contacted on a traffic stop.
• 6:52 a.m. Friday, 1641 S. Main Street (Knights Inn), Jeremy Evans, 31, Ottawa, was arrested in connection with domestic battery and criminal restraint after a disturbance with a known Ottawa woman.
• 11:20 p.m. Saturday, 1100 S. Main Street, Christopher Burger, 31, Kansas City, was arrested in connection with possession of a firearm while under the influence, transporting an open container of alcohol after being contacted on a traffic stop. Burger was released on a notice to appear.
• 12:40 p.m. Saturday, 700 S. Main Street, Jeffery Oxley, 60, Rantoul, was arrested in connection with felony driving under the influence, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, ignition interlock required, no proof of insurance after being stopped for traffic infractions.
• 2:49 a.m. Saturday, 500 W. 9th Street, Steven Lawson, 28, Blue Springs, Mo., was arrested in connection with unlawful discharge of a firearm within city limits, possession of a firearm while under the influence, child endangerment, disorderly conduct after being contacted regarding a disturbance call.
• 10:12 p.m. Sunday, 800 W. 9th Street, Lance Fuller, 65, Ottawa, was arrested in connection with distribution of marijuana, no drug tax stamp, felony possession of drug paraphernalia, felony interference with law enforcement, possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia charges after being contacted by officers on a call for service.
• 1:26 p.m. Thursday, 700 block of N. Locust, a 2019 Freightliner driven by Gary Davis, 34, Cameron, Mo., was leaving a private drive and struck a 2006 Chevy driven by Rodney Foltz, 59, Ottawa, that was southbound on Locust. Davis was cited for failure to yield.
• 3:46 p.m. Thursday, 1200 N. Davis Ave, a 2002 Ford driven by Dalton Riemer, 21, Ottawa, was southbound on Davis Ave when it was struck by a 2006 Chevy driven by Noelia Reynosa-Gurrola, 18, Princeton, who then left the scene. Reynosa-Gurrola was contacted and cited for leaving the scene of an accident, no operators license, and failure to yield the right of way.
• 3:48 p.m. Friday, 1100 S. Cedar Street, a 2014 Ford driven by Silas LeBlanc, 18, Portland, Ore., was struck by a 2013 Volkswagen driven by Destiny Chadwick, 19, Gardner. LeBlanc was cited for disobeying a stop sign. Both parties were released from the scene after receiving medical treatment.
• 7:42 p.m. Thursday, 700 S. Lincoln Street, a 35-year-old Ottawa woman reported a known subject violated a protection from abuse order. Case is under investigation.
• noon Friday, 715 W. 2nd Street, a 13-year-old Ottawa juvenile was taken into protective custody after being found to be a child in need of care.
• 6:55 p.m. Friday, 715 W. 2nd Street (Ottawa Police Department), a known man reported the abuse of a child. Case is under investigation.
• 10:12 p.m. Sunday, 800 W. 9th Street, a known Ottawa woman is suspected of possession of heroin, possession of methamphetamine, felony possession of drug paraphernalia, felony interference with law enforcement, possession of a depressant after being contacted by officers and fleeing the scene. Case is under investigation.
• 12:03 p.m. Friday, 200 E. Wilson Street, a 36-year-old Ottawa woman reported a past theft. Case is under investigation.
• 1 p.m. Saturday, 202 S. Main Street (Sunday Morning Boutique), a 35-year-old Ottawa woman reported a person shoplifted from the store. Case is under investigation.
• 1:35 p.m. Saturday, 312 S. Main Street (Pink Suitcase), a 37-year-old Ottawa woman reported a person shoplifted from the store. Case is under investigation.