Franklin County Sheriff Department
• 9:38 p.m. 9/05, 100 block of W. Franklin Street, Pomona, Jordan Hernandez, 19, Mission, was arrested in connection with operating a vehicle without a license. Hernandez was released on a notice to appear.
• 8:24 a.m. 9/05, 3200 block of I-35, Milepost 187, Ethan Whittaker, 44, Wellsville, was arrested in connection with driving while suspended after being contacted due to a non-injury crash. He was released and later issued a notice to appear.
• 4:41 a.m. 9/05, 1200 block of Interstate 35, Milepost 174, Molly Rasmussen, 51, Independence, Missouri, was arrested in connection with driving under the influence when she was located after the vehicle she was driving was reported to be traveling the wrong direction on I-35.
• 11:04 p.m. Monday, 2000 block of Interstate 35, Pomona, Divya Chivukula, 28, Wichita, was arrested in connection with driving under the influence.
• 6:57 p.m. Tuesday, 305 S. Main Street, Ottawa, Deanna R. Blackwell, 23, Ottawa, was arrested on a Franklin County warrant for felony failure to appear.
• 3:59 p.m. Tuesday, 1000 S. Willow Street, Ottawa , Kent Coleman, 59, Ottawa, was arrested in connection with driving under the influence and transporting an open container.
• 5:43 p.m. Wednesday, 2600 block of Interstate 35, milepost 183, Mikael Englund, 32, Princeton, was arrested in connection with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after being stopped for a traffic infraction. Englund was released on a notice to appear.
• 10:58 p.m. Wednesday, 2800 block of Interstate 35, milepost 184, Robert Ross, 39, Denver, Colo., was arrested in connection with operating a vehicle without a valid driver's license after being stopped for a traffic infraction. Ross was released on a notice to appear.
• 9:41 a.m. Thursday, 4021 Indiana Terrace, Felissa Page, 56, Ottawa, reported her husband, Benny Page Jr., 35, struck her in the mouth during an altercation over a set of keys. She said he also damaged her truck by throwing a full beer can at the hood, leaving a dent.
• 11 p.m. Thursday, 700 US-59 highway, Jase Fewins, 29, Iola, was stopped for a traffic infraction and found to be driving with a revoked license. Fewins was arrested and released on a notice to appear.
• 8:24 a.m. 9/05, 3200 block of I-35, Milepost 187, Ethan Whittaker, 44, Wellsville, was traveling southbound in a 2012 Ford F-250 truck when he began experiencing a medical issue. He struck the 187-mile marker sign causing minor damage to the truck and to the sign.
• 3:14 p.m. Sunday, 1500 block of Interstate 35 Highway, Wyatt Fuller, 16, Williamsburg, was traveling north on Idaho Road in his 2011 Chevrolet. Dusty Bretches, 50, Texas, was exiting Interstate 35 Highway in his 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe. Bretches failed to yield to traffic and pulled out in front of Fuller. Both vehicles sustained minor front-end damage.
• 1:04 p.m. Monday, I-35 mile post 172, James Brady was going north on I-35 when a tire blew out on his 2017 Travel Trailer, causing damage to the side of the trailer.
• 1:22 a.m. Monday, 2532 Interstate 35, Logan Aikins, 18, Williamsburg, was traveling south when he exited the roadway and entered the median. Aikins over corrected, crossed the center line and exited the right hand side of the road way. Aikins rolled his 2002 Ford Focus end over end. Aikins was not injured.
• 6:07 p.m. Wednesday, 200 block of Interstate 35, Milepost 169, Donald Erwin, 61, Jacksonville, Ill., struck a deer while driving his 2015 Kia.
• 2:09 p.m. Thursday, 118 E. Franklin St., Pomona, Christopher Preyer, 31, Kansas City, Mo., was driving a 2019 International for Worldwide Wine & Spirits when he was trying to turn around in an alleyway. The vehicle Preyer was driving came in contact with an overhead utility wire. The wire was pulled down by the truck and was also pulled off of the Goppert State Bank causing minimal damage. A report was taken.
• 6:02 a.m. Sunday, 200 block of Jefferson Street, Pomona, a 53-year old Pomona woman reported being struck by a thrown object and damage to her apartment by a known 51-year old Kansas City man. The suspect has not been located yet.
• 6:49 p.m. Tuesday, 300 block of S. Elm Street, Rantoul, the City of Rantoul reported the theft of 11,066 gallons of water by Brandon Farmer, 39, Rantoul. Loss estimated at $86.14. A report has been forwarded to the county attorney’s office.
• 3:24 p.m. Thursday, 4565 Stafford Road, Sonny Balletta, of Wellsville, reported a credit card being stolen and used.
Ottawa Police Department
• 9:30 a.m. 09/04, 300 N. Locust Street, Denise Mathiesen, 61, Oklahoma, was arrested in connection with DUI and possession after a traffic stop.
• 12:45 p.m. 09/04, 1000 E. 15th Street, Michael Thompson, 38, Ottawa, was arrested on a Johnson County warrant.
• 4:07 p.m. 09/04, 715 W. 2nd Street, Misty Silkwood, 31, Independence, Mo., was arrested on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• Unspecified time, 200 S. Main Street, Kathryn Duncan, 29, Ottawa, was arrested in connection with possession of depressants, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, possession of stolen property, interference with law enforcement, consumption of alcohol in public, after being contacted on a call for service.
• 11:16 a.m. 09/05, 1600 S. Main Street, Norman Devin, 68, Pomona, was arrested in connection with DUI after a private property accident.
• 5:45 p.m. 09/05, 100 E. 1st Street, Richard Jackson Jr, 49, Ottawa, was arrested on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 12:30 a.m. 09/05, 2300 S. Cedar Street, Kayla Underwood, 31, Ottawa, was arrested in connection with possession of paraphernalia, child endangerment after being contacted by officers.
• 12:33 p.m. Sunday, 600 S. Poplar Street, Keqvon Jackson, 22, Alabama, was arrested in connection with domestic battery after a disturbance with a known 22-year-old Ottawa woman.
• 2:30 p.m. Sunday, 300 N. Main Street, Miranda Callahan, 28, Edgerton, was arrested in connection with possession of methamphetamine with intent to sell, possession of felony drug paraphernalia, interference with law enforcement, no drug tax stamp, possession of paraphernalia after a traffic stop.
• 1:15 p.m. Monday, 900 block of E. Wilson, Benjamin Turner, 39, Ottawa, was arrested on a Shawnee County warrant.
• 6:35 p.m. Monday, 800 block of E. 11th St., a 41-year-old Ottawa man reported being the victim of domestic battery, criminal damage to property after an altercation. Virginia Wahweotten, 34, Ottawa, was arrested in connection with the listed offenses.
• 2:07 a.m. Monday, 100 S. Locust Street, Kalista Newkirk, 18, Ottawa, was arrested in connection with DUI, no driver’s license, after a call for service.
• 1:16 p.m. Thursday, 200 E. Logan Street, Ricardo Mercado, 22, Williamsburg, was arrested in connection with aggravated assault after being involved in a disturbance involving weapons.
• 8:43 p.m. Thursday, 1500 N. Davis Avenue, Gary Reiter, 44, Kincaid, was arrested on an active Anderson County warrant.
• No time 09/04, 800 N. Sycamore Street, a 20-year-old Ottawa man reported past damage to property.
• 11:22 p.m. Sunday, 700 S. Willow Street, a 54-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown vehicle hit a sign belonging to the City of Ottawa, and fled the scene.
• 2:07 a.m. Monday, 100 S. Locust Street, Hayley Scott, 19, Ottawa, was issued a notice to appear for interference with law enforcement.
• 4:06 p.m. Thursday, 2100 S. Princeton Street, Danille Asbery, 46, homeless, reported a unknown subject committed a criminal threat.
• 1 p.m. Monday, 200 block of E. Wilson, a 36-year-old Ottawa woman reported she was the victim of burglary, theft. Case is under investigation.
• 10:41 a.m. Thursday, 2300 S. King Street, Nancy Johnson, 45, Olathe, reported that an unknown suspect stole property.
• 3:36 a.m. Thursday, 1200 S. Main Street, a 19-year-old Ottawa man reported a aggravated burglary.
• 4:58 a.m. Thursday, 1100 S. Main Street, a 76-year-old Ottawa man was found to be the victim of a vehicle burglary.
Wellsville Police Department
09/03: I-35/MP 202, assist other agency; 1000 block of Poplar St., private property accident.
09/04: 600 block of Walnut St., special assignment.
09/05: 39900 block of W. 231st St., assist other agency; 200 block of E. 10th St., animal complaint; 400 block of Pendleton Ave., suspicious activity; 200 block of Prairie Lane, noise complaint.
Sunday: 600 block of Poplar St., public assist.
Monday: 400 block of Pendleton Ave., welfare check, 1000 block of Poplar St., welfare check; 300 block of E. 5th St., medical call.
Tuesday: 1000 block of Poplar St., welfare check; 600 block of Maple Terrace, suspicious activity; 700 block of Main St., public assist; 300 block of 4th St., traffic complaint; 700 block of Main St., public assist.
Wednesday: 200 block of Hunt St., battery; 1000 block of Poplar St., motorist assist; 400 block of W. 4th St., ordinance violation; 4800 block of Thomas Road, animal complaint; 200 block of Meadowbrook Lane, public assist; 200 block of Downey Drive, warrant arrest; 10th St./Poplar St., motorist assist; 300 block of E. 7th St., unsecured door;
Thursday: 200 block of Hunt Ave., burglary; 300 block of S. Elm St., suspicious activity.