County 4-H organizing for new year
The Franklin County 4-H Clubs are organizing for the 2020-21 year.
The county has nine active 4-H clubs. Enrollment for the 2020-21 year began Thursday. To join 4-H, a child must be 7-years-old by Jan. 1, 2021.
Here is the list of meeting locations,dates and times for monthly 4-H meetings:
- Acorn Rustlers: Acorn school.
- Appanoose Trailblazers: Appanoose School, second Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
- Burg Go Getters: Williamsburg School, second Sunday at 7 p.m.
- Golden Achievers: Richmond UMC, second Sunday at 5:30 p.m.
- Princeton Goal Busters: Princeton UMC, second Monday at 7 p.m.
- Rambling Ranchers: Grace Community Fellowship, first Monday at 7 p.m.
- Rowdy Wranglers, First Christian Church, Ottawa, second Monday at 7 p.m.
- S.H.A.F.F.: Wellsville Baptist Church, first Monday at 6:30 p.m.
- Town & Country: North Baptist Church, Ottawa, second Monday at 7 p.m.
For questions, contact the Franklin County Extension office at (785) 229-3520.